Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Found out via Strava ride comments that the dude we came across on yesterday's ride who had eaten a giant pile of the kimchi required a stretcher extraction due to a broken femur.

:shocked:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Is this a euphemism for... something?
ate the kimchi == crashed

Any particular feature, or just ‘one of those things’?
He said "I missed my line and the front end got hung up in the wrong spot" and it was Dakota Ridge... which has plenty of "the wrong spot" on it if one were to have theyselves a dirt nap. Seems like he landed directly on a rock on the outside of his upper hip, just below the pelvic girdle. He was swelling up pretty badly right in that general area. Sounds like quite the tumble, and with the right (or wrong) shape of pointy rock I could see having a bunch of leverage that just snaps a bone.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Back is feeling much better today. I suspect the spasm was caused by stress and lack of exercise has I have been sedentary since November.

Spent 16 months training to thru hike the AT and was able to maintain my fitness prior to November. But all that’s gone now. Gained some weight but am trying to avoid excess sugar. Not putting down the pancakes and bacon anytime soon, dammit.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ate the kimchi == crashed

He said "I missed my line and the front end got hung up in the wrong spot" and it was Dakota Ridge... which has plenty of "the wrong spot" on it if one were to have theyselves a dirt nap. Seems like he landed directly on a rock on the outside of his upper hip, just below the pelvic girdle. He was swelling up pretty badly right in that general area. Sounds like quite the tumble, and with the right (or wrong) shape of pointy rock I could see having a bunch of leverage that just snaps a bone.
Where on Dakota did he eat this giant pile of kimchi?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
FWIW, the lightest I've ever been was 235ish, that's when I was eating relatively well, riding 5+ days a week and doing other exercises. Racing or riding DH every weekend.

Heaviest was 255lbs, that's when I did none of the above and drank and ate like shit.

I'm a thicc girl.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
honestly I hated the way calls were screened on my note. Despised it.
Interesting. My Pixel has a voice to text screening feature that asks the callers why they are calling me. It works beautifully, no spammer calls me twice.

cool my home refi closes on Friday 20 year fixed @ 2.25% We have done 3 refis since buying the house in 2012 and have gone from 4.75% on a 30 year fixed to this. I love having a CPA for a wife that is so on top of all this stuff
How much for the loan origination?