Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There is a homeless guy that hangs around my neighborhood. Don't know his story, doesn't really speak English. He used to sleep in the stairway of the Methodist Church down the road. Would clean up and collect his stuff and clear out early in the morning. Fucking church put up a gate to prevent him from sleeping there. Fuck them.

Anyway generally feel for the guy, clearly harmless. He asked for some work so I paid him $25 to clear the grass from the cracks in the sidewalk in front of the house. Now I have to suffer through listening to the shovel scrape the concrete. Goddamnit.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
There is a homeless guy that hangs around my neighborhood. Don't know his story, doesn't really speak English. He used to sleep in the stairway of the Methodist Church down the road. Would clean up and collect his stuff and clear out early in the morning. Fucking church put up a gate to prevent him from sleeping there. Fuck them.

Anyway generally feel for the guy, clearly harmless. He asked for some work so I paid him $25 to clear the grass from the cracks in the sidewalk in front of the house. Now I have to suffer through listening to the shovel scrape the concrete. Goddamnit.
Dislike first half, like the second half.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

No good deed goes unpunished.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
FWIW, the lightest I've ever been was 235ish, that's when I was eating relatively well, riding 5+ days a week and doing other exercises. Racing or riding DH every weekend.

Heaviest was 255lbs, that's when I did none of the above and drank and ate like shit.

I'm a thicc girl.
Ah, that’s why you need stretch pants. Are they prescription ?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Interesting. My Pixel has a voice to text screening feature that asks the callers why they are calling me. It works beautifully, no spammer calls me twice.

How much for the loan origination?
Oh, I don’t know if it has that. The Google shit is fancy until they abandon it two years in

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Giphy is kinda weird and not intuitive to get the actual URL of the image itself. Let's say you find a sweet gif and you want to post it here. It's not as easy as right-clicking and doing a "copy image URL" or whatever, because however the image source URL is formatted for display on the Giphy page isn't recognized by the RM post editor. When you're on the Giphy page, click the "Copy Link" button to the right of the gif. Then you can copypasta the "GIF Link" into the place image doo-dad in RM post editor as was previously shown.

Not sure how the interface works on mobile exactly, but probably something like that. Here it is in a computer browser:

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 7.56.02 PM.png

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
BOOM! had to go into desktop site mode on the phone to be able to get to that link. Only one link would show up on the mobile site (click "copy link" and just copies whatever the target is automagically)

FT = wihckeehhdd smaahht

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

You didn’t have any Gorilla Tape residue for him to work on?
WIN-WIN

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
And just now found out that the homeboy who ding-dong-ditched his front wheel in the rocks yesterday just got out of surgery and looking forward to getting better... what the hell man? Holy crap.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
And just now found out that the homeboy who ding-dong-ditched his front wheel in the rocks yesterday just got out of surgery and looking forward to getting better... what the hell man? Holy crap.
DR actually has a high "fuck up your shit" quotient, as far as local tails go. I know of as many breaks there as anywhere.