Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
here, reluctantly. Got a "We're moving forward with you" from the hiring manager but no offer letter yet...so I just wait, continue being a good boy at work, and go to my other interview on friday.

desperately want to get back to working out and riding/training, but my guts are still all fucked up. Haven't had a drink in several days, still feel like I have hangover guts going on. wtf m8

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No sleep = crap day ahead.
yep...same. Shuffled all night and eventually got booted to the spare room. Then the orange cat started up at sunrise, maybe he thinks he is a rooster?

At a different building for work today. Hoping to dip out a little early for some DH with the friends tonight. The lift hill is open to 8pm now, which is great.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Having a hard time getting back into the swing of things with work. Going from a staycation (which was more like a week spent recovering from my painful skin infection) into working from home isn't really ideal. I for one can't wait to go back to the office.

Cool and rainy today. Can't make it out to my normal ride night tomorrow, so may go for a solo loop this afternoon. The forest is dry enough, so this rain may actually just make things better. I just need to wake the fuck up!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
After a crappy long day at work yesterday I'm hoping for more sanity and less aggravation.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
well, after having a hard time finding cottages to rent at the end of August, my wife found a condo in the MSA complex... with an integrated water park! She sent it to me on a lark, but I surprised her and said let's do it! Looks like we'll be heading there for a week! I hope to get at least one day of lift riding in with at least one of my boys, and maybe head over to check out the Sentiers du Moulin for a day... otherwise checking out old Quebec could be nice too... I'm actually stoked!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Window seal across the entire top of the window frame has failed. First coat of window sealant looks to have covered everything, but second coat in a bit once it dries

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You should check your other windows... 'cause if this is "standard" on your house you're gonna have a BAD time. :disgust:
This is the only one with problems. Given it's the seal from the frame to siding and Wifey damn near burned the house down from the grill fire, to the extent there is warping on the frame, I think that it's more of a "Wifey broke it" issue.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Thinking I may have become intollerant to beer. Experimenting has proven that if I have no beer, I'm good the next day, if I have 1 or 2, I have wicked cramps and runny tummy.....

Dammit...