Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
kid went to bed with a runny nose last night. there's been forest fires affecting air quality, so we weren't too worried. woke up with runny nose, but cleared up after about 15 minutes. So we sent him to camp anyways (it's the first one he's enjoyed all summer, and it's a forest camp - they're outdoors running through the forest). Got a call at noon that his nose was runny and to come pick him up. Just went to get tested. Took all of 40 minutes. Hopefully the results come in quick so he can go back to camp before the end of the week.

fuck this pandemic. I know I don't have the worst of it, but goddam, am I getting tired of all this shit.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
under normal circumstances i keep an aeropress and hand grinder at my desk.
i realised i could never have a overlanding channel on youtube because it seems a pre-requisite that there be atleast a clip of coffee being made....all artsy fartsy with edits...i mean i could do it....make the coffee....take a sip....then throw it out....along with the cup...coffee....fancy french whatever....and just cut to popping open a icy cold
_________.....

fucking coffee....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i realised i could never have a overlanding channel on youtube because it seems a pre-requisite that there be atleast a clip of coffee being made....all artsy fartsy with edits...i mean i could do it....make the coffee....take a sip....then throw it out....along with the cup...coffee....fancy french whatever....and just cut to popping open a icy cold
_________.....

fucking coffee....
You know Steve there might be a nice little niche on YouTube for you. There are way too many Rainbow Unicorn Happy Cloud channels already. Some grumpy old guy yelling at a screen would probably make bank. Hell I should probably start a Hike Angry channel just to balance things out.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You know Steve there might be a nice little niche on YouTube for you. There are way too many Rainbow Unicorn Happy Cloud channels already. Some grumpy old guy yelling at screen would probably make bank. Hell I should probably start a Hike Angry channel just to balance things out.
truth be told....rarely angry...