Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tomorrow morning should be amusing. Haley discovered that she can set the Google mini alarm clock to play music (and other themed things like LEGO) and sets her alarms to music now. This morning it was Rise Against - The Violence of her own choice. Tomorrow is my choice and I went with [drumroll] Slayer - Angel of Death. The opening uh... Vocals. Yeah, let's call them that. Should wake her right up. :eek: :D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
View attachment 164869

got a pin today

now awaiting flu shot at CVS, picking up a used WP Comp Center jacket for middle child, an interminable section meeting on Zoom, then interviewing a candidate also via Zoom
What the hell man?

The sperm bank just down the road from georgia tech in the 90's pretty much covered my tuition and I never got a pin like that.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Tomorrow morning should be amusing. Haley discovered that she can set the Google mini alarm clock to play music (and other themed things like LEGO) and sets her alarms to music now. This morning it was Rise Against - The Violence of her own choice. Tomorrow is my choice and I went with [drumroll] Slayer - Angel of Death. The opening uh... Vocals. Yeah, let's call them that. Should wake her right up. :eek: :D
that's a good one. when my friends and i were in the "radio club" at lunch in high school, we always loved throwing on metallica's "battery" at full volume, because it starts all slow and mellow and then kicks the fuck in. we usually had the lunch room where the stereo system was to ourselves.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Try this one on her next :bonk: :sarcastic:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did you get to gallon though?

When Woo was a wee lad his father heard fapping sounds in the bathroom. When Woo stepped out he was lectured on how he should be saving himself for marriage. A few weeks later fapping sounds were once again heard from the bathroom. When confronted with his deviance Woo swore that he was in fact saving himself, and as proof presented a half full pickle jar.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Did you get to gallon though?
I would have filled the streets had they let paid me.

fun fact: freshman year when I was still competitively rowing (because I am upper class), they wouldn't take my goo because the count was too low. They asked me if I did anything hot and strenuous on a regular basis and then got mad at me when I asked if they were hitting on me. Fortunately I discovered drugs were better than rowing by my sophomore year.