Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Interestingly enough, According to my system records I have had not only the original Covid but both variants as well with both vaccines and the booster. Had some docs come down and really drill me on timeframes, activities and locations since it seems abnormal or rare to them. Seems I will be part of a study. One more blood draw.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
An old friend, whom I haven’t seen in years, just called to come by and look at some wedding rings this afternoon. He’s quite a bit older and a really nice person. I would consider it an honor to make his bands. For a profit of course.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Interestingly enough, According to my system records I have had not only the original Covid but both variants as well with both vaccines and the booster. Had some docs come down and really drill me on timeframes, activities and locations since it seems abnormal or rare to them. Seems I will be part of a study. One more blood draw.
You probably need to understand that your responsibility as a Walmart greeter does not include making out with all the customers.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Closed escrow on the new ///House, felt good to not have a mortgage for almost 48 hours, I guess we'll get that feeling again in 2052.
In the "opposite boat." Since Friday we have 2 mortgages! Stoked on our new property, but it kinda feels like we timed everthing perfectly wrong. Buy high, sell low, right?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Had a quick ski at Copper. Conditions were not good. Popped back to Denver, Thai food for lunch and picked up dinner for the family while there.

now washing the Land Cruiser before the storm hits.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
In the "opposite boat." Since Friday we have 2 mortgages! Stoked on our new property, but it kinda feels like we timed everthing perfectly wrong. Buy high, sell low, right?
That remains to be seen, I'm thinking the impending crash will turn out to be a bit more of a correction than a crash, in which case maybe we screwed up a bit, but it's not like we're going to lose all our equity overnight like '08. I also got paid entirely too much for the old house, so that'll soften whatever blow eventually comes.

Do wish I could have locked rates a week earlier though, that's a pisser.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Work is crazy, but my wife refused to take the kids to ski practice because it's raining. Oh boohoo, cry me a river.

The end result is I'm sitting here in my car doing SFA because I didn't have time to prep my stuff. :Grumpycat:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I agree with The Old One

worth a trip with moderate expectations

plus better than working in any case