Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Poured rain yesterday, so naturally today its back to below freezing and snowing.

Ride night. We'll see whats a skating rink and whats not.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Brrrrr. Fat Tire didn't call about my fork yesterday, maybe today? I have not dealt with Fat Tire Farm in a very long time, but it seems they are the only ones who still mess with suspension.

Screenshot_20220223-055401.png

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

I have now reached the age where nose hairs no longer reside exclusively within my nose.

20220219_140437.jpg

Friendly reminder to clean out your dryer vent so you don't burn the house down.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
-5 freedums here.

Snowmageddon has not materialized, just a few inches on the ground overnight.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You have a long day ahead of you of misplacing luggage and canceling loaded flights, make me proud out there.
Unless your bag is in my way, I do not touch the luggage. I will however happily kick everyone off the airplane to send it back to the hangar for the remainder of the day if I determine the need. And by need, I mean it's too cold outside and I don't wanna do it myself. :weee:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Unless your bag is in my way, I do not touch the luggage. I will however happily kick everyone off the airplane to send it back to the hangar for the remainder of the day if I determine the need. And by need, I mean it's too cold outside and I don't wanna do it myself. :weee:
You sir are the modern promoter version of Bumfights.

Cancel plane, fire up the camera

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Shoulda gone to Highlands...
turns out eldest kid woke up with apparent conjunctivitis

so my vacation day has been converted to sick time and I'm ferrying her to the pediatrician in a bit

just as well, snow totals in the nearby mountains were underwhelming

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Lazy day here for me due to illness. Hoping the kids don't get it and that it's just Sq-Earl and I. He had a positive rapid test yesterday too and probably has been positive since last week (he said it was allegeries...grrrr....). Makes sense that he would be the one to bring it home when the girls and I literally go to a petri dish (school) every day! Oh well. I can still taste so I am going to enjoy some hot tea and download a book since I am supposed to stay out of the common areas and if I am in my room I don't need a mask.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Lazy day here for me due to illness. Hoping the kids don't get it and that it's just Sq-Earl and I. He had a positive rapid test yesterday too and probably has been positive since last week (he said it was allegeries...grrrr....). Makes sense that he would be the one to bring it home when the girls and I literally go to a petri dish (school) every day! Oh well. I can still taste so I am going to enjoy some hot tea and download a book since I am supposed to stay out of the common areas and if I am in my room I don't need a mask.
Get well soon, @TreeSaw !

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
supposa be 63 out today. I shall ride my bike. "Which one" is the question...

In fish news, yesterday I surrendered 10 fish to my local petco. They had a pricetag up before the fish had even gotten in the tank. I still have 11 of these fish, not including my tetras. I will probably surrender another 5 or 6 in a month and replace them with moar shrimp or something fun like a catfish. I bought 2 fish and they ended up squirting out 21 babies in two months before I could get rid of them....