Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Booked Monday off to go skiing, which I haven't done in 15 or so years. Not going to lie, kind of scared/nervous. I can just picture me being that guy sprawled out under the top of the lift.:s

Anyways...work and then biking tonight.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Tires. Shit box day #3 begins.

Haley qualified 4th but got 8th (of 12). She doesn't do a good job to protecting her position while looking for lines to pass on, so got pushed from 4>5 on lap 2. On lap 5 there was a mix-up she was involved in, but she didn't get spun, so it's not a position correction. She let off the gas instead of staying on when they reduce the power and 2 kids passed her then 5>7. Then she just got mad and really sloppy trying to force passes. She got down to 10th and back up to 8th in the next 7 laps.

In time trial, she's fast. Racing other kids, she needs to work on blocking lines, even if they are slightly slower.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Psssst, Smell my finger,

Service shop said the coach will be done in a week or two, apparently the exhaust manifold has a leak as well as the cooling system needs addressed. Guess that will be a few more thousand to the bill. Better to just get it done while its in the shop than have issues on the side of the road somewhere.

sore from yesterday, could have been worse but I had a stair chair to use to haul a 200 pound guy up a flight of stairs
View attachment 172759
Tell your cheap ass company to spring for a power version.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Made salmon belly and ramen with a peanut butter chili garlic sauce for dinner last night. :wub:

Leisurely work day today. Gotta get this mountain of training modules toppled.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Psssst, Smell my finger,

Service shop said the coach will be done in a week or two, apparently the exhaust manifold has a leak as well as the cooling system needs addressed. Guess that will be a few more thousand to the bill. Better to just get it done while its in the shop than have issues on the side of the road somewhere.

Tell your cheap ass company to spring for a power version.
at $10,000 per chair I don't think so

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Up and about. The great crust on the trails of two days ago is now turning to sloppy much.

Fucking about in the garage and making chicken pot pie on the agenda today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
bought ticket for batman sunday....

waiting on a lego version of this batmobile...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:wave:

Hangar duty. No dried apricots today. :twitch:
You've inspired me. Oatmeal with dried apricots on the menu this morning!

<snip>
"Buy a coach," they said.

Made salmon belly and ramen with a peanut butter chili garlic sauce for dinner last night. :wub:
Dude... you ain't gonna make any progress on retirement eating like that!

:fancy: :D

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
now teh wife is in durham for a few days b/c her mom's been in the hospital. for fucks sake. at least it'll be calm around the house for a bit becasue i'm the slackest dad ever.