Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Vacation land Boise, Idaho. Had to take my bike to a lbs here in town after yesterday's rock garden tuck n roll. Shop says they'll have the drive train sorted by the end of the day. That is the bad ass stuff right there. Didn't even name drop my homies until after he had agreed to help me out.

Nachos were found and destroyed. Parks and ice cream have all been had.

What a place I tell ya. @SkaredShtles
Some place warm, a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I’m talking about a little place called Boise.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
meetings this am at a museum in hickory; then usual bs. went to gym w/12yo. porchbeers now. need to get summer plans finalized. need to also get in a ride on friday.

these pics are making me remember visiting auschwitz while traveling around eastern europe when i did a semester in vienna. what a powerful, sobering experience.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
This is pretty dope, as ever watch it in YouTube, turn up the quality all the away, and let it buffer a bit… Bwah!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Yad Vashem in Israel really choked me up. I lost whole generations of my family to the Nazi Camps. Out of the 100 or so that went in only two made it out alive. My grand Parents on my Fathers side are from the Odessa Region of the Ukraine and on my mothers side they were from Warsaw Poland. And people wonder why I get so violent around bigots.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Impatiently stood in line at the LBS to pick up a bottom bracket as the guy in front of me grilled the mechanic on how to install a water bottle cage on a road bike. I hope the mechanic gets a commission as he sent the guy out the door with a water bottle cage, carbon grease, set of allen wrenches and a torque wrench.

:rofl:

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Impatiently stood in line at the LBS to pick up a bottom bracket as the guy in front of me grilled the mechanic on how to install a water bottle on a road bike. I hope the mechanic gets a commision as he sent the guy out the door with a water bottle cage, carbon grease, set of allen wrenches and a torque wrench.

:rofl:
"No thanks, I can DO IT MYSELF."