Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Pretty sure I recall Master and Commander being terrible. Lots of films in there you definitely need to watch. But the fact that you've not watched Band of Brothers is a crime.

Mods - please disable Toshi's account until he's watched all episodes of it.
Dude there's like 100 good shows/movies I need to watch but I'll just watch Fight Club or Westworld again

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Be sure to ask repeatedly "Is this insured?"
There was a Z06 at the Lexus dealer. It was just off the west hills. I took that car up Skyline all the way to Germantown. Flipped a bitch and went back. He was white knuckled the whole time. :rofl:

I told him this wasn't my first Corvette and I used to commute this route, so I'm familiar with this stretch of road. That car was glorious, but it only had 13k miles on it.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
What happened to the hub?
The double whammy, shit design and a shit person put it back together.

The whole freehub assembly relies on a press on ring that can be easily removed by hand.
The last time I put it back on by hand, it all fell apart pretty quickly, figured I'd try the same but give it some more pressure.
Still fell apart after a few km so I gave it a light squeeze in the vise and it's behaving again.

It's a shit hub so I'll replace it, the design won't work long term............. In my opinion.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I guess this is a suitable spot to set up office for a few hours. First up, lunch.

The double whammy, shit design and a shit person put it back together.

The whole freehub assembly relies on a press on ring that can be easily removed by hand.
The last time I put it back on by hand, it all fell apart pretty quickly, figured I'd try the same but give it some more pressure.
Still fell apart after a few km so I gave it a light squeeze in the vise and it's behaving again.

It's a shit hub so I'll replace it, the design won't work long term............. In my opinion.
Lame. Didn't it cost ya extra too?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
For some reason the normal brands of dried fruit I like to get aren't available anymore. After a rather 'busy' morning I noticed that the dried apricots I ate yesterday have active probiotics added to it.

I don't know what is wrong with most people in this world, but some of us do not need food to help us shit.

Imma gonna go eat a block of cheese.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What kinda cheese?
All I have in the fridge is some whole milk mozzarella, basic cheddar and Parmigiano Reggiano. Think I will brown a combination of the mozz and parm in a pan.

My other staple, Cotija hasn't been available for months. Some bullshit about listeria I think.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
For some reason the normal brands of dried fruit I like to get aren't available anymore. After a rather 'busy' morning I noticed that the dried apricots I ate yesterday have active probiotics added to it.

I don't know what is wrong with most people in this world, but some of us do not need food to help us shit.

Imma gonna go eat a block of cheese.
Huh, I thought that was a metaphor for moldy peaches. :rofl:

What happened to just eating dried peaches, as they come?