Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey just told me that her colleague, who has never ridden a full suspension bike before, is renting a bike today or tomorrow, getting shuttled to the top of Monarch Crest, then riding down it alone. I'm at a loss on that one.

@Full Trucker want to make a new friend? He's a bit younger than us and has two younger kids, but is building a place in Salida, so will end up there long-term. I just don't want to see him kill himself by accident.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wifey just told me that her colleague, who has never ridden a full suspension bike before, is renting a bike today or tomorrow, getting shuttled to the top of Monarch Crest, then riding down it alone. I'm at a loss on that one.

@Full Trucker want to make a new friend? He's a bit younger than us and has two younger kids, but is building a place in Salida, so will end up there long-term. I just don't want to see him kill himself by accident.
:popcorn:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

He'll be fine. I got a sixer says the dude can't even make the climb and has to ride back into town down the highway.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Then he can rent a wheelchair and drive it with puffs of air. Two puffs left.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
submarining your powerboat

gonefirefightin

free wieners
IMG_3662.jpeg

Got started on roughing in the driveway yesterday, slow going, had fell about 14 trees thus far all over 3' in diameter, slow going for a solo operation. held up due to rain and waiting for a right of way permit to drop a couple rotten trees on a city street. had to buy stop/slow signs, traffic signs and a couple hiviz vests to hire some traffic control dudes. lets see if the city can pull it together for a 7 am operation tomorrow. Got some dudes showing up to run the trencher I rented to install the silt fence along the curbs for ersion control mandated via the city.