Quantcast

)))Wednesday Hump Day GMT(((

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You throw a couple of parentheses up there and expect the masses to be quelled? Rubbish, I say.

Also, good morning.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOW IT DO THERE TODAY, HONDO! Happy Wednesday now wake the hell up ffs.

35 miles on the road bike yesterday. This bike season is off to a good start. All those spinning sessions seem to be working.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
My 4 day old son kept us all night, well until 4am, tired as shi t. Taking him for 1st dr appointment today. We are looking at 1.5" of rain today. I hope it drys up soon, I'm off all week and want to ride and get stuff done around my house.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My 4 day old son kept us all night, well until 4am, tired as shi t. Taking him for 1st dr appointment today. We are looking at 1.5" of rain today. I hope it drys up soon, I'm off all week and want to ride and get stuff done around my house.
seems as if he keeps delta house time

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
seems as if he keeps delta house time
(golf clap).

Yo, got a ride in yesterday. Really, really enjoying riding XC in flat pedals thus far. It's become my version of single speeding/ riding rigid, etc.

Dealing with a power hungry do gooder here at work who like to portray themselves as a matryr. Trying my hardest to NOT say, "Get off the cross, the wood is needed elsewhere).

That is all.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It was in the 60s and sunny all afternoon yesterday... then I got out of work and it started to rain. Today it's supposed to be rainy and gloomy all day. Springtime in Rochester as definitely arrived.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Dealing with a power hungry do gooder here at work who like to portray themselves as a matryr. Trying my hardest to NOT say, "Get off the cross, the wood is needed elsewhere).
We have the worst of the worst, a Christian from Texas. She brings up Jesus and Texas in even the briefest exchange. I had started simply turning around and walking away when either of those words is mentioned, then other people in the office have picked it up. There will be 3-4 people standing there talking and she'll say "Well, when I lived with Jesus in Texas..." and everyone immediately turns and walks away without saying a word. It completely pisses her off, i.e. it's hilarious.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We have the worst of the worst, a Christian from Texas. She brings up Jesus and Texas in even the briefest exchange. I had started simply turning around and walking away when either of those words is mentioned, then other people in the office have picked it up. There will be 3-4 people standing there talking and she'll say "Well, when I lived with Jesus in Texas..." and everyone immediately turns and walks away without saying a word. It completely pisses her off, i.e. it's hilarious.
Good job guys.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
One day I'd like to buy you a beer.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
One day I'd like to buy you a beer.
Absolutely!

Got some good news in this same vein. One of our holy-rollers was just let go. The one who stood in the middle of the cube farm and loudly announced that dinosaur fossils were a trick by the devil to fool good Christians. I wish I were making that up.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Absolutely!

Got some good news in this same vein. One of our holy-rollers was just let go. The one who stood in the middle of the cube farm and loudly announced that dinosaur fossils were a trick by the devil to fool good Christians. I wish I were making that up.
Florida.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Went from 88 and beautiful yesterday on Free Cone Day to a metric **** ton of rain today. At least my review course was good and I didn't make an ass of myself. Two more days left then back home.