Wednesday Night=I'm Still an Ass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Dear Chunk:

You do not need to post about your amazing sexual prowess, stunning physical appearance, and overall being cooler than everyone else on the planet every f*cking day.

Sincerely,

The Oppressor.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Echo said:
Dear Chunk: You do not need to post about your amazing sexual prowess, stunning physical appearance, and overall being cooler than everyone else on the planet every f*cking day.

Sincerely, The Oppressor.
Dear Echo: ZzzzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzz
Sincerely, The little blue guy.

The drama. The drama.

Amazing sexual prowess? No, not so. Just got major lucky due to a lot of hard work in my gym and on my bike and it's paying off. THAT is all. Everyone else took it an ran with it... and too far with it.

There is nothing wrong with working out, staying in shape, cutting up and gaining the attention of younger women. Anyone that says not, will get to 40 and say otherwise when the time comes. So chill ya heels. I never said I was cooler than you or anyone else either.

And there will be no Chunky book deal in the making.

So... where do we go from here? Lob to your side of court... You're turn.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Unless you have photographic proof and a second witness, your will not be believed. Just ask Stoney.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Let's face it, I'm OBVIOUSLY joking around here with the little blue guy image thing. I mean really, do you honestly believe I look like this, all night clubbed out in "Night At The Roxbury" duds, gold chains and hot looking honeys all around showing my prowess and such?

C'mon really... Do you really think this is all real? I mean if so you guys gotta stop watching the muppets. I'm just having fun with my avatar character. I'm enjoying the little guy. Give me some slack here aight!? He's my cool mascot. I think he's pretty funny. I don't see anyone else being creative with theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.