Quantcast

Wednesday Night - Night Ride

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I cant make it this week. But next week I think I can do it. Wednesday is my birthday and I am going out to dinner with the girly. =]

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
It sure is. =]

The big insignificant 23. haha

Tuesday - I still can't make it.

This week is kind of stupid busy. I think I might take Wednesday off work because I have a chiropractor appointment mid day. Might do a morning/early afternoon ride if I can get the day off. If anyone might be interested in riding.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Saturday morning, I'm down.

I'm not too sure where I want to ride.

I actually, kinda', sorta', a little bit... want to ride Demo. :-x

Haha...

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
Saturday morning, I'm down.

I'm not too sure where I want to ride.

I actually, kinda', sorta', a little bit... want to ride Demo. :-x

Haha...
I was going to say, id be down for demo, then remembered cccx starts this weekend and saturday demo run would be to tiring. I'm def itching to go back to demo already though. Rode it for the first time this weekend and had a BLAST. UCSC saturday, demo sunday...was a good weekend. Here's our demo stats.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.do?episodePk.pkValue=5091083

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Todd/Scott, you guys game to do some runs at UC on Saturday? Todd you are planning on going to the cccx on Sunday right? Mike, you coming too? =] Come on...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
BLAH!

I expect to see pictures before hand.

I won't be at The Otter. I hate that event. It's poorly run, and poorly put on. As a spectator it's great, but as a racer, it's horrid.

I might be there on Saturday, just to scope it out and check out the vendor booths. But otherwise, I'm not gonna' show.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Yea im down for some runs on sat. if I dont go to DEMO,depends on if the family is still here, and also if I get the bearings done on the big bike.And no cccx for me for awhile, i gotta have one day with the family.