Quantcast

Wednesday Night - Night ride

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
It's a given that it won't be as manly as the Cluck-U Chicken that I ate on Thursday night (Thermo-Nuclear spiciness), but it should be awesome.

If you're in, you're in.

:spam:

I'm also planning some Saturday shuttling at a certain place known as You-See-Ess-See. It'll be a big-bike weekend lyke-OMG-Fer-sure-BBQsauce.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Oh man I hope my wrist is better for saturday,I have been itching to try out my new forks!As for wed. Ill let ya know, Im goin to go hit De- laveaga today and just take it easy and see how my wrist holds up.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Yes I do...

www.craigslist.com. Under services click "Erotic". Then click "M4M" or "M4T" or "M4W" if you want.

Quick $3k in less than week I'd imagine.

Hope you feel better man. Get well soon. Shuttling will occur this weekend and we need you out there!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Well see. I might be able to squeeze in a couple runs on Saturday morning. I have plans to do some house cleaning this weekend.

As for the craigslist business. I might rethink my priorities for such funds to avoid getting anywhere near the things you mentioned lol

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Dnag now your sick?Seems like one of us is always down at one time or another.As for tonight I want the wrist to heal up a little more but I will be there on sat for sure.Hey Brian are u and Kelly going to make it out for sat?