Quantcast

***Wednesday rurka zarodkowa GMT***

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm theoretically selling my dirt jumper in the next 30 minutes. sad to see it go, but haven't ridden it since I broke my back nearly 3 years ago, so I guess it's time. plus, I need space in the basement.
so cork soaker appears to have ghosted me. but oddly (my ad has been up for months), another person messaged me about it today. so if dude 1 doesn't pipe up by 1700, I'm going to let dude 2 know the bike is still available.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I’m slowly increasing the font size of my email signature until someone notices. I’m up to 14 signature vs 11 body.
My email signature has the word “Thnaks,” above my name and other info. It’s a social experiment to see if anyone says something to me. So far, only one person has mentioned it.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Unless you have money in hand I’d say let dude #2 know right now. Money talks, bitches.
done
I’m slowly increasing the font size of my email signature until someone notices. I’m up to 14 signature vs 11 body.
as my wife and kids would say: what did you do this time?!
If you're uncomfortable working with electricity i get it, give the electrician a call. Otherwise, swapping the breaker on the suspect circuit with a known good one should take no more than 5 minutes and costs nothing. It's not unheard of for a breaker to fail.
got it done. house is not on fire, and I'm still standing. thanks for the encouragement!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Better question, self administered? Did the Bahamian "bag handlers" provide a special service?
Considering the maximum sweat generation capable of a scrotum, and the evaporation rate of the surface area of a wookie, and a nominal humidity value of 90% I would say that would require the sweat from at least 10 sacks.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Considering the maximum sweat generation capable of a scrotum, and the evaporation rate of the surface area of a wookie, and a nominal humidity value of 90% I would say that would require the sweat from at least 10 sacks.
Does that assume one at a time, conveyor style? Or all at once, like dipping ten teabags in a single cup? Just bobbing up and down. Up and down. Up and down. A rhythmic, poetic dance.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Does that assume one at a time, conveyor style? Or all at once, like dipping ten teabags in a single cup? Just bobbing up and down. Up and down. Up and down. A rhythmic, poetic dance.
That is assuming constant drip. But it is possibly he is just soaking in pre-packaged bulk ball sweat.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got a call from the Irondeqouit police department that they might have my bike. It wasn't. I drove there. I could have been a douch and took the bike. It was a pretty nice Surly fat bike. I told them the bike wasn't mine. I want the Bridgestone back. I was so excited to get it back driving there. The cops were cool.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It’s not my ball sweat, that’s for sure. Perfect weather up here in Grand County

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well I know what I am getting my elf for the 2024 RMSS. Would reconstituted ball sweat from chamois rinsings be authentic?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Got a call from the Irondeqouit police department that they might have my bike. It wasn't. I drove there. I could have been a douch and took the bike. It was a pretty nice Surly fat bike. I told them the bike wasn't mine. I want the Bridgestone back. I was so excited to get it back driving there. The cops were cool.
that's a bummer, but hopefully someone gets their surly back.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Gonna need updates on this. Fingers crossed the breaker swap takes care of it.
yeah... fingers crossed. I waited till my wife came home so she could call 911 if anything went wrong... she was a little nervous when I asked her. I didn't anticipate any issues, but thought it would be more prudent that way.

I also bought a GFCI receptacle tester. I'll go around to all the outlets on that circuit and see if everything is working correctly....