Quantcast

Wednesday Schmendsday

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Haley's state testing sounds like it's going well. Hannah was rough this morning. Corp quarterly conference is today and it's numbing my brain.

We got the updates from FOX31 with all the video clips and touches info. They said there were 288k individual exposures to the pieces. Hopefully we can take that level of exposure and move the info into forward benefit.

Here's the Instagram piece:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
look for the guy wearing 44 inch inseam pants
That's the thing, I've never seen anyone here taller than me. There are 4 companies in this building with maybe 30 people here currently. I know of at least 10 of those people who clearly aren't it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That's the thing, I've never seen anyone here taller than me. There are 4 companies in this building with maybe 30 people here currently. I know of at least 10 of those people who clearly aren't it.
maybe they're normal height

just with a waist up by their armpits

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I want to know who's sweet ride this is. Nobody in my office.

View attachment 210197
We had a guy swerve of the trail into our dirtjump area and hit a big jump with a seat almost that high. It was the most beautiful parabola of a lawn dart you ever saw. He was unconscious for an uncomfortably long time, then rode off into the deep woods alone. His skeleton might still be out there in Withlacoochee Forest.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Got a package enroute that just shipped from FL, projected deliver day of Wednesday next week. I leave town on Tuesday.

Neighbour isn't going to be happy if I ask her to move an 85lb box indoors for me...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
In the meeting this morning one guy pulled out five slices of American cheese from his blazer pocket and ate them while we watched a presentation. I'm trying not to bust out laughing the whole time. No idea what that presentation was about.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
if you mean Big Basin, then you're on the right track so far as Santa Cruz County is concerned. I strongly recommend the croissants at the Whale Bakery Cafe in Davenport. And the beach there is very nice. Don't fall off the cliffs into the ocean as there is a very low survival rate for that screwup.
Thanks homey! We are staying in santa cruz and will visit the {b}each {boardwalk}. I don't know what big basin is but I'll look into it!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In the meeting this morning one guy pulled out five slices of American cheese from his blazer pocket and ate them while we watched a presentation. I'm trying not to bust out laughing the whole time. No idea what that presentation was about.
one time on a winter ride, in like 4 or 5 inches of snow, we stop for a break and my buddy Mike pulls a taco out of his jacket, unwraps the foil and eats it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Exactly. There’s a lot of stuff I expect to find in the forest; trees, rocks, bugs, etc. but not that. I think he’s making that shit up.

But if it’s not made up, does that then mean every other forest is withoutlacoochee?
Was Hiking in the Shenandoah NP and a group passed me and said they had lost someone from their group and asked if I had seen them. When I asked for what they looked like I was just told "a young attractive naked woman". Sadly I was unable to help them.