Quantcast

<~*~>Wednesday Wetness Wake Up<~*~>

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
fuirst day back in the office. biked in only to discover my pass is expired:doh:, and pass processing desk is in another building :butcher:. it's busy today too, so I ain't got time to be chasing this shit around (though I do have time to post on teh :monkey:

:monkeydance:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Visit with ortho hand clinic today. Nearby to thai place!

then get the new bivalent nanobots this PM

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
At work, BLARGH. Cell phone died just as I was receiving a group Teams call, how convenient.

Dull headache this morning. Also took my medication without any food, god damn that stuff tastes so bad.

Need to get a coffee...

:wave:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Coffee.

Starting to wonder why auto makers even bother with turn signals any more; no one uses them. We're all driving around multi-ton vehicles that are easily capable of killing one another, the least we can do is signal our fucking intentions. But, fuck everyone else, right?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Coffee.

Starting to wonder why auto makers even bother with turn signals any more; no one uses them. We're all driving around multi-ton vehicles that are easily capable of killing one another, the least we can do is signal our fucking intentions. But, fuck everyone else, right?
Hard to use your turn signal when that hand is busy on the phone.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
And if you give them a tiny little ‘meep-meep’, YOU are the asshole.
So, we went to town to pick up Thai food last night. It is next to a bougie restaurant…parked out front was a brand new Bentley. It’s owners were obviously on the deck, just staring at their car. It took every fiber of my being not to lean up against it ‘accidentally’ while waiting to get in our car.
it must suck to have a vehicle so nice it just occupies a large, paranoid space in your life. Fucking Bentley.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Haley wants me to plan a "friends" day at K1 solely so that she can destroy a couple of boys in her class. Not sure how I feel about it, but they are a bit on the arrogant bully side, so it would be righteous for them to get obliterated by her.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello all
Shopping for a tri watch. I don't need a tri watch, but i'd like to track my race.

Felt pretty miserable last night. Just sick and "off". Led to a great night of sleep though. No workout today as I'm still shaking it off.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHAT IT DO BRUHMASTERS. I did an hour on the office treadmill just for the convenience of it. I forgot a towel for the shower so I had to make due with the hand towel I had packed for the run. It did a surprisingly good job of drying me off.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello all
Shopping for a tri watch. I don't need a tri watch, but i'd like to track my race.
The Garmin Forerunner 655 and Fenix 7 series will be the best watches you see on the market. I have the Fenix 5X Sapphire that is several years old and I still love it. I'd get the Fenix 7X Sapphire Solar if I were to buy a new one but I don't need to spend $1000 on a watch I don't need right now.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd get the Fenix 7X Sapphire Solar if I were to buy a new one but I don't need to spend $1000 on a watch I don't need right now
That seems like a lack of consumerism to me.

I'm also trying to ignore a Wilier frame I've seen advertised that I like the look of. But have a very nice Cervelo S3 that's just a few years old.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The Garmin Forerunner 655 and Fenix 7 series will be the best watches you see on the market. I have the Fenix 5X Sapphire that is several years old and I still love it. I'd get the Fenix 7X Sapphire Solar if I were to buy a new one but I don't need to spend $1000 on a watch I don't need right now.
next year i'll be upgrading to a fenix 7.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'm a little over 2 weeks out from a 75 mile charity ride for the MS Society. Still taking donations. The more donations I get, the less likely I am to post pics of myself in lycra.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
i'm a little over 2 weeks out from a 75 mile charity ride for the MS Society. Still taking donations. The more donations I get, the less likely I am to post pics of myself in lycra.

Good on you! My twin sister has MS, we definitely support a few things she does. Good luck!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

hey, i've already gotten 2 donations since posting this. thanks guys!

don't forget to check if your employer does charitable donation matching!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I lost an aunt to MS, she passed before I was born. Good on you JK.

Hit the road before 5 so I could make all my jerb routes and still get home before 2pm. Logged 275 miles so far. Driving between Toppenish and Biggs Junction in the dark is better because I don't have to see how far the next stage of the drive is. Sketchy two lane rez mountain pass portion of hwy 97 claims it's fair share every year.

I've been eating alot of tasty Gala apples lately..