Quantcast

<~*~>Wednesday Wetness Wake Up<~*~>

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just saw the damnedest thing...a one year old bear just trucking down pearl Street, right in front of Big Hole BBQ. (Basically a few blocks from the Town Square) So cute, but very strange!

I am sure there will be pictures soon. When I saw it I was passing a lady on her phone waiting for the bus, I yelled to her, (in a very calm way) “Yo, you see the bear?”
She flipped out a little. Was hilarious.

Last edited:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Jesus tap dancing Christ. The last two weeks/month have been busier than I would prefer, and coming into harvest, I think I shall lose my mind.

Anyone riding at Snowshoe next weekend? Might say fuck it and go riding.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Jesus tap dancing Christ. The last two weeks/month have been busier than I would prefer, and coming into harvest, I think I shall lose my mind.

Anyone riding at Snowshoe next weekend? Might say fuck it and go riding.
after the 75 mi road ride, i might go DH every weekend until end of the season. blue, not snowshoe tho.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Waddup ma peeps!

been taking Europe by storm after sleeping off the jet lag,

If you want to see my photo dumps and narratives of the touristy chit you can check my social athttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063692018705

Been a trip thus far checking out the history. Been a long day and crashing before heading to the radio station in the morn.
72703ADA-162D-4EAC-AC3E-AB02B7A01918.jpeg

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Waddup ma peeps!

been taking Europe by storm after sleeping off the jet lag,

If you want to see my photo dumps and narratives of the touristy chit you can check my social athttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063692018705

Been a trip thus far checking out the history. Been a long day and crashing before heading to the radio station in the morn.
View attachment 181663
What if we just want to see your dumps. . .

I’ll see myself out.

i'm a little over 2 weeks out from a 75 mile charity ride for the MS Society. Still taking donations. The more donations I get, the less likely I am to post pics of myself in lycra.

Done.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
what are you looking at?
Literally whatever is cheapest that will do what I want it to. I have a galaxy watch, but it’s enormous and uncomfortable to run with.
I can get a vivoactive3 for 100, but it doesn’t do multi sport which I guess I want.
The Garmin Forerunner 655 and Fenix 7 series will be the best watches you see on the market. I have the Fenix 5X Sapphire that is several years old and I still love it. I'd get the Fenix 7X Sapphire Solar if I were to buy a new one but I don't need to spend $1000 on a watch I don't need right now.
Those are super Gucci. If anything, I’d get the 255 music as it does music and multi sport, but I’m trying to spend as little as possible until I know I love the sport.

right now leaning toward borrowing a 245, using my galaxy watch, or buying a used 735xt.