Quantcast

@+$& Wednesday &$+@

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
WFH today. Still deal with people, but in shorts.

One more day then I get 5 days in the hospital died into an EEG while they try to figure out why my seizures are coming back.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
FTS and I haven't even started working yet. Ugh.
I have NOT, repeat NOT won the $1.5B lottery. Today will proceed as previously scheduled.

WFH today. Still deal with people, but in shorts.
:thumb:

One more day then I get 5 days in the hospital died into an EEG while they try to figure out why my seizures are coming back.
:thumbsdown:

where are you going to be? I'll bring you pizza and a beer.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
To flu vaccinate or not, that is the question. Last year's vaccine was a bust but I have a gut feeling this winter is going to be particularly bad.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Another sunny, but brisk day out there to go seize(err...sorry, stoney) by the scruff of the neck and a twist of the ear. Heading out to put some graphics on a wall, but first....I need to go out to the shop and undo everything the new guy tried to do yesterday. :clapping:

I love my wife, but she's not such a good cook. Actually, she's horrible. I do most of that job around here, and when I got home yesterday, she was going rogue....white chicken chili is one of my specialties - and when I saw what she was doing to this dish I had to invoke a fatwa against her presence in the kitchen -----> :boss:

In hindsight, I think she's been long-trolling me all these years to never have to step foot in a kitchen again. I mean, that's some deep-level Kaiser Soze sh*t, right there....but I think she may have hoodoo'ed me.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Trying to sell some used winter tires... Dealing with humans, How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways....

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FTS and I haven't even started working yet. Ugh.
I have NOT, repeat NOT won the $1.5B lottery. Today will proceed as previously scheduled.

:thumb:

:thumbsdown:

where are you going to be? I'll bring you pizza and a beer.
Anschutz. I don't think they allow for beer.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Trying to get working and I can't pull up my files because I can't connect to servers. That's cool, I don't need access to documents.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Called off last night. Combination of the fuck-its and not feeling so hot. Both wife and I are down with some kind of serious body ache and general feeling of poopiness. I stayed home, but she has teacher/parent conferences this morning so she went in to reassure parents that their little spawn are in fact doing well in second grade. :rolleyes:

I should get up, lots to do around the house.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I hit the high school track early this morning for a 60 minute workout, headlamp required. Dead legs from last night's bike workout, but still a decent run. 42 degrees sure is nice for running.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
bohohohohohoho
WEDNESB͎Ò͖̣̳̥͇R͖̝̞̳̜̮̯͞K̥ YOU FICKLE BEAST
W͍͕̞͔̫̩̞E̡̬͓L̠C̡̱͓̣̗͉̗͘ͅͅO̧̬͡M̸̧̠̘̣̻̦̼̱Ę̤̻ ̴̱̖̥̪͓̠Ţ̶̝̥͔̤̗̗͢O̶̼͙͙̤̘̳͖͟͡ ̵͓̰̭T͕̳̟͔̻̱͕̟H͡҉͙̼̮̠̠̠̪̮E̸̠ ̷҉̩͙̙͎̖̮̻ͅB̗̖̙ͅO͍̳͜R̡͉̝̩̖̞̗̼͖K̟͔Z̗͓͇͚̩̞Ò҉͈ͅN̛̟̠͜E̵̶̬̗̳̠̳͕̼͡

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
bohohohohohoho
WEDNESB͎Ò͖̣̳̥͇R͖̝̞̳̜̮̯͞K̥ YOU FICKLE BEAST
W͍͕̞͔̫̩̞E̡̬͓L̠C̡̱͓̣̗͉̗͘ͅͅO̧̬͡M̸̧̠̘̣̻̦̼̱Ę̤̻ ̴̱̖̥̪͓̠Ţ̶̝̥͔̤̗̗͢O̶̼͙͙̤̘̳͖͟͡ ̵͓̰̭T͕̳̟͔̻̱͕̟H͡҉͙̼̮̠̠̠̪̮E̸̠ ̷҉̩͙̙͎̖̮̻ͅB̗̖̙ͅO͍̳͜R̡͉̝̩̖̞̗̼͖K̟͔Z̗͓͇͚̩̞Ò҉͈ͅN̛̟̠͜E̵̶̬̗̳̠̳͕̼͡
3d5745_2938692.jpg

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
B̧͎̝̳̣̳̦̝ͥO̡̯̳̠̣̳͙̠̾̐̐͐ͥͧ͛̓̾͢ͅͅN̴͕̟̰̹̞͕̞̥͐̊̐̓̂̃̓̂͡ͅH̠͙̟̥̜͕͑̅̀ͨ̐̄ͧ̕͞Ȍ̬̫̣́̐͠N̓ͪͯ̐̉̈̐ͮ́͏̵̪̫̰͎͕̥̱̞̳͡Ḧ͚̣̺̺̭O̹̰͚͍̪̼̠ͮ̾̅̓̈́̔N̸̺ͨ̿̚H̖̖̝̘̥͓̗ͯ̒ͫ̓̎͋ͭ͜Ö̬̱̣͚́͋̎̃ͧͦ͊̆͞ͅN͔̝̫̳̟̮̝̓́͡H̵͍͍̗̪̼ͣͬ̓O̵͉̟̻͖̩͚̱̲̍̑̄̌̾͢N̛͓͖̒͑͑̏ͪ́̈̀́

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I used so much garlic in the pesto I made that I am still having garlic burps from last night dinner. Think I nailed it.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Bombs sent to or intercepted on way to: CNN, Hillary Clinton, Obama, George Soros. So ugh... Where's the commentary from the president about right wing terrorism?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Bombs sent to or intercepted on way to: CNN, Hillary Clinton, Obama, George Soros. So ugh... Where's the commentary from the president about right wing terrorism?
Those were all sent by left-wing organizations to make the right-wing look bad. Duh. :homer:

Yeah, but did you poop on the football field?
DID YOU?
I'm starting to think we need an intervention. If you're going to a high school track... to run... and you need a headlamp... there is A PROBLEM. :think: :D

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Point of order: there will be NO political discussion in the lounge nor the GMT.
Thank you. Mgmt.
I could have phrased it better, yes. But I don't think that is political, per se. That is about ACTIVE FUCKING TERRORISM IN THE US!