Quantcast

\\\WednesdayGMT///

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Uploading the music library to google play. Computer had been at it since 7pm yesterday, not even 1/4 way through. Upload, y u take so long? :think:
i hate to say it.....i prefer itunes over google play/amazon.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Uploading the music library to google play. Computer had been at it since 7pm yesterday, not even 1/4 way through. Upload, y u take so long? :think:
It'd probably be quicker for you to drive up to my house, upload it from there, then drive back home. :D

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
i hate to say it.....i prefer itunes over google play/amazon.
Well, I wanted to give it a try because I've grown tired of iTunes getting less intuitive and more difficult to use with every update, and given the number of different computers I use in a given day, it's nice to be able to stream my library from any of them. I still love my ipods, but I want to try the google service on my new phone and see how it works out. It's possible I'll wind up just going back to iTunes.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
don't be like the one kid on here who lost three finger tips trying to fix his on his own.......
Oh trust me, it was the first thing that came to mind. Then I realized he was working on extension springs, not torsion like I have. If it's any consolation, I'm more likely to lose my face to one of the winding bars than I am a finger or two or three.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well, I wanted to give it a try because I've grown tired of iTunes getting less intuitive and more difficult to use with every update, and given the number of different computers I use in a given day, it's nice to be able to stream my library from any of them. I still love my ipods, but I want to try the google service on my new phone and see how it works out. It's possible I'll wind up just going back to iTunes.
quite a few of my google/amazon downloads have been less than perfect...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Egg in the hole is more difficult to make than you'd think, unless you like over-cooked eggs.
Those look delicious, and yes bacon is missing.