Quantcast

Wednesday's Lunch Talk

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Yeah I'm having a 60 degree day with a side of LUNCH RIDE!!! :D

Oh yeah....and some leftover pasta something after riding.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I left my wallet AND my lunch at home... I have to drive 30 minutes back home to get my wallet and food, then back to work. I should stayed in bed this morning. :mumble:

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
mmm i just had a 12" sub with ham, salami, swiss cheese, lettuce,tomato,olives,jalepeno's, everything on it, it was on a paremson oregeno bread. i got 2 of these for $7. such a great deal

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
the office is going to Somalian food. it's a 30 minute drive, then sit around and wait to order, then git the food, eat it and that is half the damm work day. fine by me...:D

the food is pretty damm good too.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
mmmmm Einstiens Everything Bagel.... *toasted* slightly burnt MMMMM W/ Philidelphia Cream Cheese. I thinking about riding around where Yossarian works to see if I can spot him on there rooftop deck.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
yonton228 said:
mmm i just had a 12" sub with ham, salami, swiss cheese, lettuce,tomato,olives,jalepeno's, everything on it, it was on a paremson oregeno bread. i got 2 of these for $7. such a great deal

Subway?

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
sub sandwich with ham and turkey swiss cheese, mayo, spicy mustard, cheese doodles, lemon cookies, 2 hersey kisses and a bite size reeses. hmmmmmm good.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

OneManArmy

Chimp
Jun 25, 2002
Bay Area, Cal. (USA)
hmmmm....well yesterday I didn't get my tacos so i think I'll get them today.

3 steak tacos with corn and tomato salsa. Probably some iceT. Standard or some jasmine peach tea with those tapioca balls in it.

Had my protein shake for breakfast.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Cheeseburger plate special at local greek greasy spoon.

I'll start eating healthy tomorrow.

After I eat leftover pizza for dinner...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
pnj said:
the office is going to Somalian food. it's a 30 minute drive, then sit around and wait to order, then git the food, eat it and that is half the damm work day. fine by me...:D

the food is pretty damm good too.
What the heck is Somalian food? Where are you getting it from?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I had to go to a work bowling party. I hate bowling. They had pizza, wings, salad, cheese and crackers, and chips and salsa. Nasty.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
WOOHOO! 17 miles over lunch. It was a fast ride day up until I turned back into the wind. I forgot my camelback today so I rummaged around my car and found a water bottle. The problem is my roady doesn't have a bottle cage on it. So I had to carry the bottle in one of my jersey pockets. Wow, that's annoying.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morryjg said:
WOOHOO! 17 miles over lunch. It was a fast ride day up until I turned back into the wind. I forgot my camelback today so I rummaged around my car and found a water bottle. The problem is my roady doesn't have a bottle cage on it. So I had to carry the bottle in one of my jersey pockets. Wow, that's annoying.
That reminds me - when we did our 16 mile White Ranch ride a couple weeks ago I forgot my bladder for the Camelback. And my mt bike doesn't have a bottle cage. Luckily, my bud had an extra bottle and it fit nicely into the slot that the bladder goes in.

Stupidity is the mother of invention, as I always say. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Snacks said:
What the heck is Somalian food? Where are you getting it from?
we work with two guys from Somalia. they took us to one of their favorite places awhile back. now we make it a once-every-few-months lunch date.

they don't have a lot of menu choices but the food is KILLER and the portions are LARGE.

Rice, Chicken, Goat/lamb (not sure what one) and Cow.

the spices they use are so tastey.

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&rls=GGLC,GGLC:1969-53,GGLC:en&q=salaama+restaurant&near=Tukwila,+WA&sa=X&oi=localr

try it out. it's worth the drive, I think.

also, try out some Ethiopian food while your at it. just don't git it anywhere near 12th and East Jefferson in Seattle. those people all suck. :mumble:
(try Rainier Ave South or MLK Way.) killllller food down there. and no forks! :D

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonton228

nah i went to Robin Hood last night on Fort Lewis, such a good samich