Quantcast

>>Wednesderp GMT<<

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. Not driving to Moab today, because work. You know what sucks about that? Everything.

Oh joy an 8 hour wheel chair securement instructor recertification class today
Dude they're wheel chairs.
Just hook them to the bumper. No? :hmm:

Hearing aid maintenance. Deal with insurance adjuster. Pick up Hilarie's new car.
What? Huh?
How is that going, they gonna cover you?
What did she get?

Fairly cool, gloomy, rainy morning,... again...
Here as well.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I seem to have made the mistake of coming into work today even though my throat feels like sandpaper and my nose is runny.

Not like staying home would stop the phone calls....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

It's a nice day. Finish coffee, dog walk, then bike ride.

Some mixed news on the dog front. Vet didn't think we needed to put the old man down just yet, sent us home with some anti-inflammatory for teh arthritis and a metric shit ton of glucosamine. He's still happy, still gets all wiggly when the leash comes out and still wants to chase squirrels, he's just old. The bad news is that he also definitely has cancer. Given that he is 15, we opted, and the vet agreed, to monitor the tumor, and if it's growing fast, or he gets uncomfortable, then we're going to have to put him to sleep. I won't lie, I had kind of a rough day yesterday. It just didn't feel right to me to have him put down yet and I'm super glad that the vet agreed. Knowing now that Mazda has cancer will make it easier, mentally, when the time comes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Some mixed news on the dog front. Vet didn't think we needed to put the old man down just yet, sent us home with some anti-inflammatory for teh arthritis and a metric shit ton of glucosamine. He's still happy, still gets all wiggly when the leash comes out and still wants to chase squirrels, he's just old. The bad news is that he also definitely has cancer. Given that he is 15, we opted, and the vet agreed, to monitor the tumor, and if it's growing fast, or he gets uncomfortable, then we're going to have to put him to sleep. I won't lie, I had kind of a rough day yesterday. It just didn't feel right to me to have him put down yet and I'm super glad that the vet agreed. Knowing now that Mazda has cancer will make it easier, mentally, when the time comes.
e-hugz

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Slow spin in on the bike this morning, as I had to be here at 7 AM instead of the usual 8 AM. Oddly damp and not oddly cold.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

my brothers ridgeback lived for a year and a half longer post cancer/penis reduction/ball removal surgery....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Just uploaded yesterday's ride to teh Stravas (don't judge me, you asshole) and found out I PR'd a little flowy section of trail and that I'm 666 out of a few thousand people who have ridden that trail. Dude!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Picked up the trailer last night from teh Harbor Freight and get to assemble it tonight, yay. We are booked for 4 nights in Sun River for Memorial Day weekend adventures. 1 day is dedicated to bikes, 1 day is dedicated to motos at China Hat, and 3 days of relaxing.

I haven't ridden China Hat since I was out there in '09 with GFF. Damn can that dude ride, he's an animal. :rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin all!

Found out this morning that all my siblings will be visiting in June. Our 2 person household will be swelling up to 7 and 2 dogs. Should be interesting.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
So good spring is here. Going to the park playing soccer and bike riding with the boys sure beats being in the apartment. When I grew up dinner was the big thing after work but I say fuck dinner let go outside and play.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
So good spring is here. Going to the park playing soccer and bike riding with the boys sure beats being in the apartment. When I grew up dinner was the big thing after work but I say fuck dinner let go outside and play.
how about having dinner outside while you play?!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i see this ending well
This is the same one I bought last time. It actually works well and I can store it easy. Its only job is to fit the 2 quads. That way I have bed space for crap. I can fit all 3 bikes in the truck, but it being a standard cab, it leaves little room for sh!t else.

http://www.harborfreight.com/1195-lb-capacity-48-inch-x-96-inch-heavy-duty-foldable-utility-trailer-with-12-inch-wheels-90154.html

I am extending the deck 8" on either side (almost flush with the fenders) and I have plenty of space for the ladys rigs.

<edit> I found a 20% coupon in the Motor Trend at the ortho while waiting for my daughter. :rofl:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
sup.
editing audio & hopefully wrapping a never ending project. will be having lots of beers once done.
-c

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
This is the same one I bought last time. It actually works well and I can store it easy. Its only job is to fit the 2 quads. That way I have bed space for crap. I can fit all 3 bikes in the truck, but it being a standard cab, it leaves little room for sh!t else.

http://www.harborfreight.com/1195-lb-capacity-48-inch-x-96-inch-heavy-duty-foldable-utility-trailer-with-12-inch-wheels-90154.html

I am extending the deck 8" on either side (almost flush with the fenders) and I have plenty of space for the ladys rigs.

<edit> I found a 20% coupon in the Motor Trend at the ortho while waiting for my daughter. :rofl:
Ahhh...now I see why you liked it: