Quantcast

>>Wednesderp GMT<<

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
During a company wide meeting today, the one meeting I didn't think would be terrible, Our CEO used my latest sales proposal as an example of a losing sales proposal. Real confidence booster. He said it was well written but the price was 15% too high. He failed to bring up the point that when I was assigned the project I immediately ask for help as I had no experience doing retrofits, was unfamiliar with the industry and it contained control platforms that I never even heard of before. I received no help. I am actually pretty proud that was able figure enough out to get within 15%. Leadership chose to go for twice that as profit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
During a company wide meeting today, the one meeting I didn't think would be terrible, Our CEO used my latest sales proposal as an example of a losing sales proposal. Real confidence booster. He said it was well written but the price was 15% too high. He failed to bring up the point that when I was assigned the project I immediately ask for help as I had no experience doing retrofits, was unfamiliar with the industry and it contained control platforms that I never even heard of before. I received no help. I am actually pretty proud that was able figure enough out to get within 15%. Leadership chose to go for twice that as profit.
Must be beer:30 for you Westy, sorry your boss is a dick!
Not my boss's fault, the salesdick's don't take care of their shit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Well I think you should take this as a sign to go with the other job

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well I think you should take this as a sign to go with the other job
Oh I am done. I have been unhappy with work before but this is the first time I have ever felt like I was not a top performer. I could have done some things better, but I really haven't been set up to succeed. Fuck, I am not even doing the job I was hired for.

I need to look at multiple options though, not just jump on the first offer. Unfortunately I don't have the energy required to do that right now.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
:wave:

Tried to run this morning. Not sure if too many drugs still in my system, or not enough. Ran like I was dragging an anchor, totally crapped out at mile 4 climbing a big hill, and then my jaw started hurting like a MF'er. Why on earth did I let a dentist convince me to pull my wisdom teeth? Fucking sadists, the whole lot of them.

I'm fully on board with the "Eff this week" crew, and it's my Sunday.
Dood. Start drinking water nao ! I made the mistake of doing an insanely long, and difficult xc race in WV the same week I had my wisdom teeth extracted. Didn't listen to the Dr. about drinking plenty of fluids, wound up dehydrating and falling over in the fetal position, shivering cold in 80˚ heat.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got in a trail ride with my good friend on the Thuper Awethum trail. Struggled more than I should have and felt pretty wiped out afterwards. But any ride is always time in the woods, so iz all good.

Now time for salad.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I need to look at multiple options though, not just jump on the first offer. Unfortunately I don't have the energy required to do that right now.
Amen. Been looking for a while now. Pretty sure it's only a matter of time until my attitude catches up with me. Figure it's safer to find a job before someone figures it out and finally shit cans me.

Dood. Start drinking water nao ! I made the mistake of doing an insanely long, and difficult xc race in WV the same week I had my wisdom teeth extracted. Didn't listen to the Dr. about drinking plenty of fluids, wound up dehydrating and falling over in the fetal position, shivering cold in 80˚ heat.
I'm hydrated. Pretty sure it's just hydrocodone left overs in the blood stream. I slept until 8:30 this morning, can't even recall the last time that happened.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I worked in the west bank for 8 weeks back in the day. Where are you heading? Partied like crazy on Dizengoff street then went bodysurfing at the Jetties the next day to sober up
Tel Aviv. I'll be working, but should still have some time to explore.