Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Is mirkwood open ?
No. They were blasting all day. The chair that serves it (I forget the name at the moment) ran for all of maybe 20 minutes today. I saw it running, made a run on another chair, and by the time I got there it was closed again. Windy as shit at the top pretty much all day.

I am now paYing the I70 price for my powder day. :rant:
I paid the Powder price at Fort Carson. Flat bed truck carrying a tracked vehicle of some kind (Bradley maybe) somehow managed to drop it half off the flat bed in the left turn lane for south academy/I25.

In 5 o'clock traffic.

Just outside the main base gate.

It took me over 4 hours to get home this evening.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
No. They were blasting all day. The chair that serves it (I forget the name at the moment) ran for all of maybe 20 minutes today. I saw it running, made a run on another chair, and by the time I got there it was closed again. Windy as shit at the top pretty much all day.

I paid the Powder price at Fort Carson. Flat bed truck carrying a tracked vehicle of some kind (Bradley maybe) somehow managed to drop it half off the flat bed in the left turn lane for south academy/I25.

In 5 o'clock traffic.

Just outside the main base gate.

It took me over 4 hours to get home this evening.
Fuck. Took me 3-1/2. But the continued afternoon powder shots made it worth it. :D

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
new pair of New Balance 1080 V7 running shoes arrived tonight. gave them a test run on legs that were tired from last nights 45 minute run. It took a mile for them to soften up and form to my foot but once they did I was able to get a nice stride going. did the last mile of the run at an 8 min per mile pace (doubt i could have held that pace very much longer than that mile) Most of the run was at a 10 min/mile pace. I think I will keep them.