Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Next to walk in the door at TN's place is the "like a baby's arm holding an apple" woman.

I organized and attended a meeting regarding bike and pedestrian access to campus. It was actually really cool seeing all the stakeholders in one room. The plans look great, too. The problem is these plans (for redoing roads, intersections, etc. as part of a redevelopment of a golf course bordering the campus to the north) are all contingent on getting funding, so I shall be living with the same old last mile problem for the next few years at least. Until that last mile is beautiful protected multi-use path.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
In your line of work.... "Burrito lady"..... May well mean something g else
it may. But thankfully in this case it means a literal mexican lady with a cooler full of dank breakfast burritos and a pail full of salsa. :Drool:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
aw man, I'm still gainfully employed.

Not enough #thoughtsandprayers :(

sorry Petr, I hope things work out the way you would like them to, whichever way that is!
Shit

We came so close to having a full time RM mod! Think of all the banning and post deleting you could do without your job in the way. It's like the wild west over in the DH forum right now. JonnyMcKrankedPants is shit posting left and right, everyone's bitching about spandex and talking about pee and Woo is making fun of people.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
for those of you who fat tire/snow bike....@thevanillaworkshop on instagrams latest post.....on cyclocross bikes....waist deep snow in parts...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Shit

We came so close to having a full time RM mod! Think of all the banning and post deleting you could do without your job in the way. It's like the wild west over in the DH forum right now. JonnyMcKrankedPants is shit posting left and right, everyone's bitching about spandex and talking about pee and Woo is making fun of people.
kill list.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is why I like math. If it works in theory in math it works. None of these implementation problems that plague real life devices…
LOLWUT? In the math I've used, every nice clean pure bit of theory tends to blow up on you when it is used to solve real world problems. You end up with more bailing wire and duct tape in supervisory controls to prevent divergence and singularities than you do the original theory. Which pretty much explains the current state of computers.

LOLWUT? In the math I've used, every nice clean pure bit of theory tends to blow up on you when it is used to solve real world problems. You end up with more bailing wire and duct tape in supervisory controls to prevent divergence and singularities than you do the original theory. Which pretty much explains the current state of computers.
Not just computers, applies to just about everything with which we model the world.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That's your problem, applying it to the real world. Stick within the pure domain of math and things remain clean and pretty.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Meh, trails currently suck. 40% is good dirt and rocks, 30% is mud or leaf covered puddles, 30% is wet slippery ice.

We're returning to freezing temps tomorrow so back to the studded bike we shall go.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
pick me up on the way. I'll bring sandwiches.
Dude. Would, but truck's full. Perhaps get @Full Trucker and make a last-minute "FUCK WORK" trip?

that road trip will require mucho sandwiches.
Jackson Hole is closer and has more snow.
Guess what? Driving to JHole this evening, ski there tomorrow and Friday. If it's retaaaaaaaaahded we may stay the weekend. Then again, we might head to Lone Mountain after JHole. Or Targhee.

I know where the good tacos are when you get here...
Tacos AND Indian? I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Just impulse bought myself a Hobart Handler 140 MIG welder. Biggest I could go while still running off 110V. Given that it welds up to 1/4" steel, I'd wager it'll handle what I need it to.
That's a solid rig. I still haven't bought myself one, but that one is always top of my list and I can get parts local.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Dude. Would, but truck's full. Perhaps get @Full Trucker and make a last-minute "FUCK WORK" trip?

Guess what? Driving to JHole this evening, ski there tomorrow and Friday. If it's retaaaaaaaaahded we may stay the weekend. Then again, we might head to Lone Mountain after JHole. Or Targhee.

Tacos AND Indian? I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
If you just want to grab a beer and your posse is down for it, the Coach has the best 'quick' food in town.
http://www.streetfoodjh.com/menu