Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Back in the office after calling in "sick" yesterday. Yesterday was amazeballs, although I think I'm slightly dehydrated. COFFEE IT NOW.

I hate opening up Outlook after taking a day off. I need to setup an auto delete rule while I'm out of the office, because I abide by the rule that if I'm not in the office and supposed to be working, I aint looking at any emails or answering the phone. On the plus side, I was able to logon to my work computer this morning so at the very least, I know I wasn't fired while being sick.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I remember riding bikes!

Had a nice mandatory fun evening last night. Good dinner with my boss and colleagues, preceded by a hike and some schnapps.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I do! But I'll be in upstate new york, or somewhere along the highway at that time.

Would love to get back on the bike soon, need to hash out a rack though. No trailer hitch on giulia goolia

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Bacon and eggs with green chiles for breakfast. Should be off the phones for a good chunk of the day. Yeah!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Doctors appointment, a little shopping, office party, then took kids to see Santa last night... busy day. but now I'm done my RMSS shopping! I will check with the post office tomorrow if it can possibly get to the US by next week, but I may be calling in sick and driving to the border and mailing it from there myself...

evidence of yesterday's activities (though I'm not so sure about the signs...):

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Doctors appointment, a little shopping, office party, then took kids to see Santa last night... busy day. but now I'm done my RMSS shopping! I will check with the post office tomorrow if it can possibly get to the US by next week, but I may be calling in sick and driving to the border and mailing it from there myself...

evidence of yesterday's activities (though I'm not so sure about the signs...):
your kids look like hosers. they need proper hockey hair

:D

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
SS planted the seed so I stopped at La Choza for barbacoa tacos. got a bunch after my run & introduced the girls to real tacos (about the best I can get my hands on in white-topia).
Loved them. of course.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
SS planted the seed so I stopped at La Choza for barbacoa tacos got a bunch after my run & introduced the girls to real tacos (about the best I can get my hands on in white-topia).
Loved them. of course.
Man... those look LEGIT. :drool:

I woke up last night around 02:15 and had the meat sweats pretty bad for about 30 minutes. I think I can blame the 5 tacos I had for dinner. :busted:

Trying to shake the fog out this morning with fried taters & onions topped with fried eggs and smothered in green chile.

20181212_094840.jpg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Bacon and eggs with green chiles for breakfast.
This morning I had a ribeye (grilled last night and reheated but still good) with some pork green chile sauce ladled over it to make it more of a breakfast dish... :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Well. There’s your problem.
View attachment 131903
I know, it is tragic that people just choose white, black, and grey for their vehicle colors...

Meanwhile I'm not helping. I snapped this a few weeks ago in the work garage to highlight the white-grey-black continuum. Mine is the Volvo in the second row, far photographic right.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
decisions decisions. Going to LA to stay with my dad. I'm taking both big dogs and my bike. there is a good chance of snow on the grapevine pass. Do I take my older F350 4x4, toss the dogs on the rear seat of the crew cab and the bike(s) in the shell covered bed or do I take the Mercedes , put the bikes on the roof racks, dogs on the back seat and stuff the trunk with my shit? 700 miles round trip. I have snow tires on the truck and all seasons on the Mercedes and no chains. Truck bouncy but all weather, Mercedes faster smooth but no go on the pass if the weather gets nasty

Grapevine last week

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon!!

What a frustrating day of getting from point A to point B with all of the snow piles. So....you know we're new to snow and everything....which means we're really gung-ho on plowing everything, but not so good at not piling it in front of every entrance to everything. We're a work in progress....

Stopped in a Pedro's Taco Shop in Greensboro for tres tacos de lengua, and they were fantastic!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Good Afternoon!!

What a frustrating day of getting from point A to point B with all of the snow piles. So....you know we're new to snow and everything....which means we're really gung-ho on plowing everything, but not so good at not piling it in front of every entrance to everything. We're a work in progress....

Stopped in a Pedro's Taco Shop in Greensboro for tres tacos de lengua, and they were fantastic!!
lengua is my fav behind a great pastor.
havent had a good lengua since leaving Cali & Vegas

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So... any of you IT fools know what a "Sandbox" environment is? I'd like to take a quick, informal poll. A Sandbox environment is:
  • An environment where anything goes
  • An environment which has critical systems in it
What say you fools?