Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
actually I'd day more calories out than in.

I also agree with teh IRB.
I burn virtually no calories and consume arguably more than 3k per day. Mostly fat though, so not sure how that factors.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
So, you've been to Jamestown? :rofl:
I've never met so many 60+ year olds that eat so much acid.

Why? I haven't submitted for a Real Deal, which gets me a lift ticket anywhere, so I have to use my eldora pass which means skiing there or copper & I dont want to drive to Copper. :/

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So, you've been to Jamestown? :rofl:
I've never met so many 60+ year olds that eat so much acid.

Why? I haven't submitted for a Real Deal, which gets me a lift ticket anywhere, so I have to use my eldora pass which means skiing there or copper & I dont want to drive to Copper. :/
did your admission to the circle of elders include a bongo drum audition?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Are you dead? Because if you're not dead you burn calories by staying alive. Basal metabolic rate.
From the standpoint of above and beyond the basal metabolic rate, smart ass.

Now explain how I can eat a 70/25/5 fat/protein/carb diet avg 3k calories/day and still lose ~1.5# per week?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
From the standpoint of above and beyond the basal metabolic rate, smart ass.

Now explain how I can eat a 70/25/5 fat/protein/carb diet avg 3k calories/day and still lose ~1.5# per week?
Because metabolic rate is modulated by diet. Low carb means you burn more calories. Plus for someone your size your BMR is probably above 2k so just walking around a bit at work, etc. will kick you over 3k.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Because metabolic rate is modulated by diet. Low carb means you burn more calories. Plus for someone your size your BMR is probably above 2k so just walking around a bit at work, etc. will kick you over 3k.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sigh.

Looks like our day just got ruined. Left the dogs in the kennel yesterday so we could have one day to go hiking in Yosemite.

Fast forward to today and we get a call from the kennel saying Chewie’s (Yorkie) eye was popped out. They don’t know how it happened, but they rushed her to the vet and she’s going to have to have it removed. Guess she’ll have to overcome adversity again. :pirate:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Sigh.

Looks like our day just got ruined. Left the dogs in the kennel yesterday so we could have one day to go hiking in Yosemite.

Fast forward to today and we get a call from the kennel saying Chewie’s (Yorkie) eye was popped out. They don’t know how it happened, but they rushed her to the vet and she’s going to have to have it removed. Guess she’ll have to overcome adversity again. :pirate:
The rescue dog?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
PM me your digits. I may be driving up if it's worthy. All you need to do is meet me at Dino lots.

@Nick, @Toshi, @Full Trucker, @stoney - anyone?
About 3-1/2" on the snow stake at the Luv, looks like the storm cranked up around dawn. Not as much as the Copper stake, which appears to have gotted going in earnest around 7am. I am leaning many heavily towards a morning shred, though Luv is more likely than Copper for me. The boss is on vacation through next Tuesday, and since I am the only (other) employee in the company I should probably be "mostly available" in case any of our clients need anything. But also... I could hop in with @SkaredShtles and just work in the car on the way there and back... hmmm...

I'll be in ur hospital readin ur ultrasoundz
Probably fine. Season's over, anyways... amirite?

Dino Lots?
Really, dude?

Seems low... but okay.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Sigh.

this is the one you found on the trail?! holy jeez... that sucks.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
About 3-1/2" on the snow stake at the Luv, looks like the storm cranked up around dawn. Not as much as the Copper stake, which appears to have gotted going in earnest around 7am. I am leaning many heavily towards a morning shred, though Luv is more likely than Copper for me. The boss is on vacation through next Tuesday, and since I am the only (other) employee in the company I should probably be "mostly available" in case any of our clients need anything. But also... I could hop in with @SkaredShtles and just work in the car on the way there and back... hmmm...
Just checked - Winter Park is slightly ahead of Copper - 8" on the stake at Mary Jane... and the current rate of snowfall looks REALLY good at both locations.