Quantcast

**"wednesderp GMT"**

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not that I dont have a ton in common with you guys, cause I certainly do, but for me, I need real life interaction too in spite of my introversion. Someone to hang out with every now and again, exchange texts, share big news or problems, just someone to listen when I need them. While the internet can be great for that, it isn't a one for one substitute.
The new close relationship with the FIL not cutting it then... :D

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Noticed the other day a house I walk the dog past has what appears to be 7-8 fairly well developed pot plants in the backyard that you can see from the sidewalk.
1. Pretty sure that's still illegal
2. Not sure how much they might be worth these days
3. Growing season has maybe 3 more weeks at this point
4. :mad:
:wait:
5E7CA82B-792F-4742-9484-919A688A4CB2.jpeg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Noticed the other day a house I walk the dog past has what appears to be 7-8 fairly well developed pot plants in the backyard that you can see from the sidewalk.
i meant commercially.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Don't want to cut in on @JohnE.

And the last couple articles I've read on the subject have led me to believe the market is pretty saturated at this point. There was a time to get in on that action, and that time seems to have been 6-8 years ago.
to be fair JohnE would probably make a pretty good boss.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At a HS again today. FTS is high. Going to test drive of a Highlander with Wifey this afternoon and we're pretty ready to say yes to one. As always it's located somewhere else, so I'll be flying to Naperville in 2 weeks to get it and drive home over the weekend. Two day trip, so probably will borrow the spare bedroom of some friends in Omaha for the Saturday night. Need to make sure that I can check out some goods books, otherwise that's a lot of TED talks and VitalMTB podcasts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
At a HS again today. FTS is high. Going to test drive of a Highlander with Wifey this afternoon and we're pretty ready to say yes to one. As always it's located somewhere else, so I'll be flying to Naperville in 2 weeks to get it and drive home over the weekend. Two day trip, so probably will borrow the spare bedroom of some friends in Omaha for the Saturday night. Need to make sure that I can check out some goods books, otherwise that's a lot of TED talks and VitalMTB podcasts.
have you learned nothing from "The Adventures of Toshi"?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
is that the one you left the sunroof open in the rain? or am i thinking of someone else?
No. The 2004 STI conversion one from Philly. The black 2010 that we sold to Wifey's dad was the rain one. We are going to sell the silver 2010 to buy the Tesla.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Compliance pains me.

- I have a big ass presentation tomorrow afternoon - easy.
- I was given a pptx that I am presenting off of; it's template to 90% that I give, just client specific - easy.
- Reviewing it today and realize a big chunk of the info in old, incorrect, or not what the client's benefit director wants presented - fuck.
- Call my internal marketing guy for help; he updates the info I need updated but points out that the marketing is all old and I shouldn't be using it anyways - fuck
- Also that compliance will take weeks to approve it; time I never had - fuck me again.
- Marketing guy: "You can use our internally branded stuff and I can insert their logo somewhere" - this is better
- Marketing guy: "but can't work on it today. You need to recreate it for me and I will clean it up" - fuck me again

Guess I know what I'm spending my evening doing... And to make it all better, my voice is still half gone. Yeah! But at least I look good doing it. :brows:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Compliance pains me.

- I have a big ass presentation tomorrow afternoon - easy.
- I was given a pptx that I am presenting off of; it's template to 90% that I give, just client specific - easy.
- Reviewing it today and realize a big chunk of the info in old, incorrect, or not what the client's benefit director wants presented - fuck.
- Call my internal marketing guy for help; he updates the info I need updated but points out that the marketing is all old and I shouldn't be using it anyways - fuck
- Also that compliance will take weeks to approve it; time I never had - fuck me again.
- Marketing guy: "You can use our internally branded stuff and I can insert their logo somewhere" - this is better
- Marketing guy: "but can't work on it today. You need to recreate it for me and I will clean it up" - fuck me again

Guess I know what I'm spending my evening doing... And to make it all better, my voice is still half gone. Yeah! But at least I look good doing it. :brows:
1570046806847.png

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Were you up in the foothills? ;)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It's possible the law has changed since I last looked, but IIRC it was 6 plants per adult, split 3 mature and 3 immature.
this. unless you have an exemption for medical, like I do.
only thing that seems illegal is that you can see them from "public view", technically if his fence is locked, I think he is good.
We grew outdoor this summer & talked to out neighbors first to make sure the smell wouldn't bother them. they were all cool & told us stories of their past grows. one neighbor used to live in our house & told us the girls bedrooms used to be grow roooms lol

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I should just call it a day. I think you're supposed to take a little longer answering the questions.

Untitled.png

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
holy crap I joined this site over 18 years ago. :wtf:

you guys are the best.
19yrs Nov 11 on the original login. When I tell Wifey that I have known some of you guys for almost 20 years she looks at me like I'm crazy. And when you say out loud that you have had internet friends for almost 20 years... Well it does.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Buddy of mine has a neighbor that apparently pulls in 8-10 POUNDS per year out of his back yard. Apparently he can't even GIVE away all of it. He apparently makes some cannabutter with trim/shake.

I told my buddy I want some cannabutter. :D
back in the day my friend who now grows weed on a large scale in cali/oregon made like 5-6 grand in walking around money off some plants he grew back in the woods near one of the highways....funded his permenant move to the west coast....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
19yrs Nov 11 on the original login. When I tell Wifey that I have known some of you guys for almost 20 years she looks at me like I'm crazy. And when you say out loud that you have had internet friends for almost 20 years... Well it does.
counting mtbr....i have known narlus on the internet i think over 20 years....

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey has decided that she now doesn't want the Highlander with captain's chairs in the back because there isn't enough space for three normal sized people in the back row. I for shits told her to go sit in the Land Cruiser and now she's concerned that her mom can't get up into it. WTF? Selling the Infiniti because it costs us money vs. a hybrid Highlander and now she's eyeing a fucking LC. Women folk...