Quantcast

**"wednesderp GMT"**

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@stoney . we have a highlander. two kids. in general, like it, but no, three adults ain't happy in the third row for long. miss everything about our r350 but the maintenance...but the highlander's generally good. second row room is great. only two other things that bug me are that the second row seats don't fold flat and the gas mileage kinda sucks.

in other news, knee is healing, but seems to have a weird little black hole kinda thing in the center of the wound that won't heal up/fill in. 12 days...maybe soon? would post pics so medical monkeys could evaluate but nsfw

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Wifey has decided that she now doesn't want the Highlander with captain's chairs in the back because there isn't enough space for three normal sized people in the back row. I for shits told her to go sit in the Land Cruiser and now she's concerned that her mom can't get up into it. WTF? Selling the Infiniti because it costs us money vs. a hybrid Highlander and now she's eyeing a fucking LC. Women folk...
How often, and for how long, do you find yourselves hauling 3 full sized adults along in the backseat?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
in other news, knee is healing, but seems to have a weird little black hole kinda thing in the center of the wound that won't heal up/fill in. 12 days...maybe soon? would post pics so medical monkeys could evaluate but nsfw
Probably the ebolaids :(

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wifey has decided that she now doesn't want the Highlander with captain's chairs in the back because there isn't enough space for three normal sized people in the back row. I for shits told her to go sit in the Land Cruiser and now she's concerned that her mom can't get up into it. WTF? Selling the Infiniti because it costs us money vs. a hybrid Highlander and now she's eyeing a fucking LC. Women folk...
just get a handicap access vehicle. like a bus.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i have a divot in my shin from a rock that got launched into it many years ago. it never fully filled in, doesn't seem to be an issue. have you tried pouring some tussin on it?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
How often, and for how long, do you find yourselves hauling 3 full sized adults along in the backseat?
Your logic = my logic /= Wifey logic. I think I made a dent yesterday though with the point of people just need to rent their own fucking cars and that we have two cars so we can just load up both of needed.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@stoney . we have a highlander. two kids. in general, like it, but no, three adults ain't happy in the third row for long. miss everything about our r350 but the maintenance...but the highlander's generally good. second row room is great. only two other things that bug me are that the second row seats don't fold flat and the gas mileage kinda sucks.
That's why we're looking hybrid - 29mpg. Do you have the bench or captain's chairs?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Your logic = my logic /= Wifey logic. I think I made a dent yesterday though with the point of people just need to rent their own fucking cars and that we have two cars so we can just load up both of needed.
what's your wife's phone #? i'm gonna text her a link for the subaru ascent

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
dammit - it's fucking disgusting and i can't get the nsfw code to work . . .

That's why we're looking hybrid - 29mpg. Do you have the bench or captain's chairs?
captains chairs. i've sat in the back (I'm 6'1") for shortish trips around town. i think 2 adults could be OK for a while . . . 3 would be no fun. the captains chairs do slide forward a decent amount.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
what's your wife's phone #? i'm gonna text her a link for the subaru ascent
We've actually discussed that one too. Fits a bit better, touch cheaper up front, but long-term cost higher because of the mileage. It's the same unibody, so not too much different.