Quantcast

###Wednesderp gmt###

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Worst corona day so far. I have not felt great. I have been able to kick myself in the ass and do shit hower not much for the company. Highlight was the G&T I just inhaled and throwing football in the garden with my sons. Also found my pruning tool that my wife had misplaced and the ball pump both essentials tool in the cononra apocalypse. Hope I feel better and can go for a bike ride tomorrow. I have a freshly serviced dropper and a mtb ready to rip - fingers crossed.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Schools are closed down so some idiots thought it was a good idea to break into some of these empty buildings. W.T.F.???? :banghead:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
going to see if i can get the nephews interested....

View attachment 142214
Classic table top battletech is also back! Daughter and I have played a fair amount.

Settlers of Catan
King of Tokyo
Gloomhaven
Star Wars: Legion and/or X-wing

Or if you really want to go full nerdgasm, Warhammer or Warhammer 40k

Find a game store in your area, there is soooooo much nerdy shit out now. :nerd:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Barbed wire held up. No more incursions on my property. I added 4 more reels of Barbed wire about 12 inches off the ground in a criss cross pattern completely enclosing bad neighbors property. We took a angle grinder and sharpend the posts after we pounded them in. He returned my stuff. I used his "friends" Kubota to put the new fence in. I go to court tomorrow. My list of Damages far exceeds the value of the Kubota. I am keeping it.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
no woods ride today but tooled around the hood with the 10yo. woods ride planned for tomorrow afternoon. gonna have to do a beer run and a run into work for some files before that. #godspeed to me!

gonna have a beer and listen to the downtime podcast now.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Barbed wire held up. No more incursions on my property. I added 4 more reels of Barbed wire about 12 inches off the ground in a criss cross pattern completely enclosing bad neighbors property. We took a angle grinder and sharpend the posts after we pounded them in. He returned my stuff. I used his "friends" Kubota to put the new fence in. I go to court tomorrow. My list of Damages far exceeds the value of the Kubota. I am keeping it.
1584580350741.png