Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Three hour "back to work" training here at work this morning.

Bike is packed in the car for after work shreddies. Fingers crossed that it doesn't rain.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
What a dumpster fire eBay has turned into for sellers. Hadn't tried to sell there for years and years, I went back to unload an item BAM dumpster fire. Canceled it and put it on the forums.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I just discovered one of my cats (I know which one) has been using the corner of the basement as a litter box for who knows how long. Jesus Fucking Christ.
I remember when our old cat decided that every pieces of clothings left on the floor was a litter box.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
how bad is it these days?
Guy messages me to sell it to him off ebay. I (nicely) told him to fuck off. So he bid it way up, then didn't pay. And I have to recourse against him, I just have to cancel and relist. They have automated the hell out of it and sellers just have to eat shit. Never again.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Guy messages me to sell it to him off ebay. I (nicely) told him to fuck off. So he bid it way up, then didn't pay. And I have to recourse against him, I just have to cancel and relist. They have automated the hell out of it and sellers just have to eat shit. Never again.
i was considering putting my old atari on there. guess not.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Need to open more windows at night and set up a fan. House never cooled off. 55 outside 71 inside (it was 90 here yesterday) trying to avoid kicking on the AC for another month or so.

Coffee is hitting the spot but the FTS of going to work is strong this morning

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Pulled off my cut rear tire last night. Puncture isn't that big so I feel like fresh sealant would have fixed it. Since I had it off I installed a different tire and will clean/patch properly.

I TRIED to go buy tire plugs at the LBS, but they wouldn't answer the door, working on 'appointment only' so I called them to make an appointment and nobody inside answered the phone. rolf! fuck me.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Need to open more windows at night and set up a fan. House never cooled off. 55 outside 71 inside (it was 90 here yesterday) trying to avoid kicking on the AC for another month or so.

Coffee is hitting the spot but the FTS of going to work is strong this morning
Yup, been doing that for years, box fan set in the patio doors and a couple of windows open to relieve the pressure. House is down to about 18 (65F) by morning, AC then doesn't come on till sometime in the afternoon (air set to 26 (79F))

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
is it in proximity to the litter box? or is the LB on another floor?
It is nowhere near the litter box. We have a box in the basement and one upstairs, and we have pee pads set down throughout the house (she does tag those too). The cat just seems to piss and shit wherever she happens to be standing when the mood strikes. We've taken her to the vet a couple of times to get checked, but the vet says she just does this because she is 18 years old.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It is nowhere near the litter box. We have a box in the basement and one upstairs, and we have pee pads set down throughout the house (she does tag those too). The cat just seems to piss and shit wherever she happens to be standing when the mood strikes. We've taken her to the vet a couple of times to get checked, but the vet says she just does this because she is 18 years old.
gotcha. that's kinda what i was trying to figure out, whether or not its an age thing or if something else is going on. our cats will go next to the boxes if they're not clean enough as a means of saying "hey fuckers clean it"

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Someone uploaded this pic of a local trail yesterday. Leafs blown to the side and I'm guessing hikers are putting up these dumbass sticks across the trails at head level.

What the fuck people????

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Someone uploaded this pic of a local trail yesterday. Leafs blown to the side and I'm guessing hikers are putting up these dumbass sticks across the trails at head level.

What the fuck people????
call the police. that's super fucking dangerous and they're gonna wanna investigate.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Doc changed my food/med plan...... been dropping weight at a controlled rate without the sugar crashes.......

Also..... side business is cranking right now..... three more rifles ready to go, three more getting parts today !!!!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rear shock service kits are taking their sweet ass time to move anywhere...

Capture.JPG