Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Texas governor using the power outage to spread fear of renewable power. Happy to see the oil lobby still pumping money into the economy.
Faux News has been full on oil industry propaganda about the failure of renewables.

Ignoring that all of the dinosaur juice/fart power plants are shut down too.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I have one that will go into my oatmeal tomorrow morning, will keep my taste buds on alert.
Ok I went to the store and bought a Cosmic Crisp and demolished it. It was pretty good. I hate waxed apples and would have run it under hot water to remove the wax if I had been home. It tasted good and had great texture. The flavor was nice. I didn't really notice that metallic flavor until the end and it was only on the sides and back of my tongue. It was definitely more subtle than the last few I have eaten. I may be hyper-sensitive to it. Not sure if its the wax, the cold storage chemicals, an off-flavor caused by rapidly growing young trees, or my OCD apple brain. Either way the CC I pick during harvest are stand out amazing apples.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Weird white stuff falling from the sky. It's been so long I might need to find someone from Texas to tell me what I'm supposed to do with it.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Facebook has really gone to far with these hate speech crap. 7 day ban for saying "Pesky Russians" in a joking context. If it were the only way i had to communicate with certain people, i would have gotten rid of it awhile ago.