Quantcast

~@~Wednesdqay, My Friday GMT~@~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

That's right, today is my Friday. Try to contain your enthusiasm for me. Going to Houston for my nephew's christening.

Today I get to go to Wrentham and change out a unit that sits on top of a building. The quarry is providing a man lift to access the roof.

Be safe out there.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Wife and I made the mistake of looking at homes for sale in town. Was probably a mistake, now she wants another one. :twitch: Winter tumbleweed migration season has begun. Ballots showed up in the mail yesterday. Vote early, vote often!

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Wife and I made the mistake of looking at homes for sale in town. Was probably a mistake, now she wants another one. :twitch:
If you can afford it and rent out your current house, try to do it. Start your new career as a slum lord early. But seriously, prices are cheaper than replacement cost and rates are ridiculously low.

Winter tumbleweed migration season has begun.
I got to play 'dodge the tumbleweed' on the highway yesterday. That's fun when it's dark out.

More work for me. I have a headset on all day, and my ear is killing me. It will make for an unpleasant day, undoubtedly. Also starting the search for a new job. The one I have got me here, now to find something that doesn't make me want to kill myself.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

See what the workday holds. I love it when management says "We won't release another product until all unit test automation passes" then says "Well, we will do this one, but no more", until Monday at least. :rofl:

OK, Maybe just THIS one, then now more. Unless we need to, then maybe.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Just found out the doc's don't even want wife to go through radiation. We are done with cancer killing except for the 3 month check ups barring any disasters in recovery! That news makes today awesome.

Also put a layback seat post on my singlespeed last night and it was like finding the key for the lock in regards to fit during seated climbing. Finally after 18 months of dinking around with parts that bicycle is at a point where I don't have to mess with it.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Just found out the doc's don't even want wife to go through radiation. We are done with cancer killing except for the 3 month check ups barring any disasters in recovery! That news makes today awesome.

Also put a layback seat post on my singlespeed last night and it was like finding the key for the lock in regards to fit during seated climbing. Finally after 18 months of dinking around with parts that bicycle is at a point where I don't have to mess with it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Selling or to buy new?
I would say we're fact finding at this point. Supposedly this will be about what we can possibly sell the house for and we will take it from there. If it goes further than that, I highly doubt we'd be buying new as the nieghbor hoods we are looking in are more "historic". The two houses we looked at yesterday where 70 years old and 107 years old

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I would say we're fact finding at this point. Supposedly this will be about what we can possibly sell the house for and we will take it from there. If it goes further than that, I highly doubt we'd be buying new as the nieghbor hoods we are looking in are more "historic". The two houses we looked at yesterday where 70 years old and 107 years old
New as in 'not my current'. I can connect you with my mtge broker if you want. She's in CS and worked magic for us.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Stoked for Sounders Game Tonight with my man!

Not stoked for wisdom tooth removal Saturday! Yipes! ;)

must spread MOAR rep to boostindoubles! :happydance:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Encounter with a Mtn lion today. Riding a fairly simple trail int he local area, Loch elven, and about half way is a waterfall that does not quite run year round. Well right now its wet and little stagnate with the mud so we slow down while going through it as to not wear the smelly mud.... As we slow up and are about through it, to the left a couple large rocks come rolling down the hill... My buddy is riding lead and I am behind, The rocks tumble behind him and in front of me... Look up and to the left to see a rather large Mtn lion working down a small rock face towards us......

Needless to say the next sprint we had was ****in fast....... She hit the trail about ten feet behind us.... We got the eff out of dodge and plan to ride it again next week