Quantcast

Wedness Day

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I'd like to start the Wednesday GMT thread this week, but I won't be awake early enough to do it, even if I use NZ time. So, I'm placing this reservation thread here to hold my spot. Please refrain from posting in this thread until the appropriate time. Thank you.

:wave: moar expresso

1655174112062.png

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm here and purposely shunning mandown's thread because THERE NEEDS TO BE ORDER.

Anyway, 2700 yard swim done. Sitting down now for day 3 of software demos and I've got my five shot Americano to keep me going.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's official, I am too old for Tuesday night shows. I had to go since they have not played Portland in like 3 years and they were playing at the Aladin theater, a very intimate venue. Was not disappoint.

Fantastic Negrito, and he totally was.

PXL_20220615_041252244.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Feel better, but still not great. Last 12 hours were brutal. I'll still probably crawl back asleep after breakfast.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
that is not an espresso cup
Meh, mugs and beer glasses are all the drinking vessels you need, having the correct one doesn't magically change the flavor.......
I might have to go out and purchase my second ever coffee, I'll ask for mug of expresso with extra milk and four sugars.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Meh, mugs and beer glasses are all the drinking vessels you need, having the correct one doesn't magically change the flavor.......
I might have to go out and purchase my second ever coffee, I'll ask for mug of expresso with extra milk and four sugars.
more to the point due to its size its unlikely to fit under the portafilter of most espresso machines, so you probably couldn't even pull a shot into it

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oh boy... power just flickered in the plant. I'm sure all the robots are super thrilled right now.

This storm is aimed right at where I am, in Aurora. :popcorn:
1655301467310.png

Just got this warning, joy!
9:49 AM EDT Wednesday 15 June 2022
Severe thunderstorm warning in effect for:

• Newmarket - Georgina - Northern York Region
At 9:49 a.m. EDT, Environment Canada meteorologists are tracking a severe thunderstorm capable of producing up to nickel size hail.

This line of severe thunderstorms is located from Deerhurst to Mono Centre, moving southeast at 50 km/h.

Hazard: Nickel size hail.

Attachments

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
more to the point due to its size its unlikely to fit under the portafilter of most espresso machines, so you probably couldn't even pull a shot into it
Yeah if I need caffeine and there are coffee beans in reach I'll just grab a spoon and chomp on a good spoon full.
Red bull is better but caffeine is caffeine and I'm an addict, I'll be fucked if I could be bothered making a coffee.
Also, I can pull a shot in to anything.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Six hours till the alarm goes off and and I'm not feeling like I'll be getting to sleep soon.
Tomorrow might be a skip caffeine and go straight to Ritalin day.

I think I'd be of average intelligence if I slept properly, but not today, or tomorrow, hahaha!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd argue a mason jar will work for both, and you could also use to store any loose nuts you have lying around.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Six hours till the alarm goes off and and I'm not feeling like I'll be getting to sleep soon.
Tomorrow might be a skip caffeine and go straight to Ritalin day.

I think I'd be of average intelligence if I slept properly, but not today, or tomorrow, hahaha!
crush the ritalin and mix it in with the ground espresso

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Decided to work from home for 1 Diet Coke-duration. Said Diet Coke is almost done, so time to hop on the e-bike and commute in.

Colorectal multidisciplinary conference today, which is always sobering as many of the patients with cancer on that list are either my age +/- a few years or much younger yet.