Quantcast

Wedness Day

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
downer alert

Got a message that one of my oldest friends back in the old country died. no idea what happened yet. 54.
Get busy living, and tell your friends that you love 'em.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
downer alert

Got a message that one of my oldest friends back in the old country died. no idea what happened yet. 54.
Get busy living, and tell your friends that you love 'em.
one of my favorite teachers from middle school was an art teacher. my mom taught in the same school as her and has kept in touch. she and her husband retired within a year of each other, and had plans to travel the world. he died of a heart attack a week after retiring. still feel bad for her to this day, but she's doing well and traveling anyways (my mom is still in touch with her). this is one of my biggest motivators to retire early.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sold the RM7 and my heart is a lot sad. I still have 2 bikes (my wife likes to remind me of that) but I will get a proper trail bike now. I wasn't riding it much and I certainly don't ride it as intended. So something more trail centric will be in order.

But if I find a large Sunday or something else silly, don't be surprised. :rofl:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
:wave: hi everyone.
HEY DUDE!

hey everyone else.

16 years at current jorb as of today. whew!

getting new phone this afternoon, which will be nice as there is a vertical stripe running down the middle of the screen on my ancient 6s that stopped working the other week (along with other issues). so i got that going for me. otherwise, just staying cool, schlepping teh rugrats, etc.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Turns out my cat loves to stick her butt in my face. WTF cat, stop doing that.

Been feeling like shit ever since @Westy and I rode bicycles. Tested negative for the rona. Have not been a happy camper. Feeling better today. May go spin the covid out of my lungs later on a gravel bikey ride.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Been feeling like shit ever since @Westy and I rode bicycles. Tested negative for the rona. Have not been a happy camper. Feeling better today. May go spin the covid out of my lungs later on a gravel bikey ride.
Didja wake up feeling groggy in an ice bath with some weird new incisions either side of your lower back?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went to a local mini bike park yesterday for a short ride on some easy trails because the other spot a dude got shot near the trailhead. Was going to do another lap at least (3 mile loop) until I saw this, 50 ft from my car. Their camp trail connects directly onto the singletrack. Since I was the only one there, I promptly noped the fuck outta there.

0C91E87E-C67D-4B35-9ABA-68B233FDE6D8.jpeg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Went to a local mini bike park yesterday for a short ride on some easy trails because the other spot a dude got shot near the trailhead. Was going to do another lap at least (3 mile loop) until I saw this, 50 ft from my car. Their camp trail connects directly onto the singletrack. Since I was the only one there, I promptly noped the fuck outta there.

View attachment 177755
Not a wok, microwave, or fire extinguisher to be found. Savages.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
tired. slept OK but struggled through my workout this morning. Supposed to be 2x15m intervals at FTP. I made it like 3 minutes and felt like ERG mode was fucking with me the entire time. Felt kind of off this morning but that seems to have dissipated at this point. Dad's night out tonight- hope I stay well so I don't have to punt on that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Don't blame me, you said you felt like crap during the ride.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I feel like the freedom of my 28th amendment rights have been violated with this thread merge.

I will not be returning the payment check from @mandown once it arrives.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
New rollers in the POW Samsung dryer last night, almost pushed that POS to the curb and bought a damn clothesline. The poor engineering of it is just simply astonishing, so many fasteners put in from the back side of plates you can access without stripping literally everything, all to service shit rollers that last 11 months. Fuck Samsung.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
between columbia falls and hungry horse going towards glacier

View attachment 177763
This was the weather warning for Glacier yesterday:

"WHAT...Heavy snow for elevations above 5000 feet. Additional snow
accumulations of up to 10 inches from 5000 feet to 6000 feet,
between 10 and 20 inches from 6000 feet to 7000 feet, and up to 30
inches above 7000 feet. Winds gusting as high as 70 mph."

:panic:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
This was the weather warning for Glacier yesterday:

"WHAT...Heavy snow for elevations above 5000 feet. Additional snow
accumulations of up to 10 inches from 5000 feet to 6000 feet,
between 10 and 20 inches from 6000 feet to 7000 feet, and up to 30
inches above 7000 feet. Winds gusting as high as 70 mph."

:panic:
going to the sun road not opening in june....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Morning Monkeys.

It's official, I am too old for Tuesday night shows. I had to go since they have not played Portland in like 3 years and they were playing at the Aladin theater, a very intimate venue. Was not disappoint.

Fantastic Negrito, and he totally was.

View attachment 177736
This you on the way to the gig? My wife took it in Portland yesterday evening.
U7Keh7hv-2406267934.jpeg