Quantcast

weds gfmt

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's cold and wet, but not snowing, so there is that. Meeting today to go over strategy, should be interesting.

Also new furnace and AC installed today, so that should be good. Having central AC will be weird, but good.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Not much going on here. Tractor shopping and figuring out how to host Easter dinner at our unfinished house. It will be the first time I use my Traeger. :drool:

So many dead mice. It's like everything one gets snap trapped it cleaves into 2 mice. The body count is astonishing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
right side of my jaw has hurt the last two mornings when i wake up. worried it might be bruxism, have been more stressed than normal lately :stosh:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
are you using that shiny, proud, rainbow cassette? any review/feedback yet or too early?
I am! :wub:

I am going to the trails without testing it one bit, so we'll see how it works. :busted:

Based on the the trouble getting the derailleur to cooperate though, I do believe the hanger or derailleur itself is bent. :rolleyes:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Today I finally understood how micromanagers are born. I'm milimeters from becoming one. I have a team assistant. I share her with a different manager and she constantly makes mistakes. Not small mistakes. The "WRONG THING IS ON TV" mistakes. Because she doesn't think of her work as creating TV schedules but as of "copying from one table to another". So whenever she doesn't understand something she doesn't ask. She simply does the first thing that comes to her mind. The issue is that thing is STUPID and makes no sense. She basically meticulously does what she thinks she should do. The problem is whenever something unexpected happens she still tries to interpret what I want instead of fucking asking. FFS!!!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

there are male ginkgo trees?!

Today I work 4-10 from home. Got a section meeting this afternoon in which grievances shall be aired, and also have the eldest kid as she’s febrile as of last night and today.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
They were putting the roof on this building yesterday, believe it was supposed to be a La Quinta, seems someone may have made a whoppsie-doodle and construction is going to be somewhat delayed.

missed the fire,still smoldering but must have been one hell of a burn, all wood save for a tiny bit of structural steel. It was 5 stories, appears the top two are somewhere in the bottom 3 at the moment
B3F22990-8293-4E3E-83AF-ECD751AF398C.jpeg