Quantcast

weds gfmt...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Mid 90s today going into the low 100s by the weekend. This is why I got up at 0230 today to bake bread while the window were open and the fans are running so I don't heat up the house (its 60f out now)

Delta runs plus other BS today. Gotta pack up my med gear and load the camper 3 day hotter than hell horse show coming up Kill me now.

Espresso time

20230712_035359.jpg

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Cat had a mouse last night....actually killed it and was really just playing with it when I (mean mom) took it away and threw it outside. He looked at me, "meowed loudly" and went outside to play with his mouse. He's something else this cat.
Final prep for Monkeyfest today. Tomorrow at this time I'll be loading the truck to go! Hoping we can get some riding in and the detours aren't too awful.

Morning. Cat had a mouse last night....actually killed it and was really just playing with it when I (mean mom) took it away and threw it outside. He looked at me, "meowed loudly" and went outside to play with his mouse. He's something else this cat.
Final prep for Monkeyfest today. Tomorrow at this time I'll be loading the truck to go! Hoping we can get some riding in and the detours aren't too awful.
Roads are looking a lot better - I'm packing today.

1689164698170.png

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
T-2 days. Two practice tests today - last of my prep course and the CFP Board practice test. Wifey's starting her "we're flying out tomorrow!" panic and getting everything together, even though Haley and I have given her everything that we are taking.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've got to give a presentation at 1:00, and since I don't like doing it, it is keeping me mentally distracted from being able to do anything else until I get through that. I'll probably go for a road ride at 10:00 to help me relax.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
slept like crap, woke up to a major issue at work, thankfully not of my own doing.

you people are awesome, keep up the good word.

JBP that's a mighty fine lookin' cat.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Finished wheat harvest last night.
Need to haul last load to town at some point today.

3rd interview today with Syngenta. We’ll see. Have my name in the hat at a few other places. Really don’t want to jump at the first offer.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Concrete color and stamp selected for the patio, waiting on estimate from a third contractor. Hoping to sign off on one and pay a deposit (if required) by end of the week. Will be nice to have our backyard back.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Concrete color and stamp selected for the patio, waiting on estimate from a third contractor. Hoping to sign off on one and pay a deposit (if required) by end of the week. Will be nice to have our backyard back.

View attachment 196930
1689172250455.jpeg

connectivity issues at work making things le suck. have to leave around noon anyway to take 13yo to post-surgery follow up appt.

he's been having fun with his new kitten. that thing's a hoot.
1689172426034.jpeg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The truck is no longer in the field, so I hope it's done this week. I'm off Friday and Monday, so it would be nice to get some put back together. Supposed to be camping, but you know, no walls on the shitter. :rofl: