Quantcast

weds....pre nail a guy to a cross gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watched ben fvcking hur.....it's almost four....really should try to sleep.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
3am off to work then.. oh and Steve....that scene from the end of Life or Brian that's called easter by the delusional. Brians B day is tomorrow. Get with the fantasy of the fat guy in the red suit that spies on little kids sliding down the chimney into your house in the middle of the night.......

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

MIL has been in the hospital/rehab facility for several weeks due to pulmonary difficulties. Yesterday she was transferred to UMass Medical. This morning, we got a call she took a turn for the worse. Doubtful she will make the new year.

Be safe out there.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin folks!

Just trying to kill time and get everything packed up and ready to go. Got a 4:40 flight here outta Denver. Kinda really nervous about the 45 minute layover in Chicago, with any luck it might get delayed cause having to board 15 minutes after you land...:fie:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Morning monkeys!

MIL has been in the hospital/rehab facility for several weeks due to pulmonary difficulties. Yesterday she was transferred to UMass Medical. This morning, we got a call she took a turn for the worse. Doubtful she will make the new year.

Be safe out there.
I'm sorry to hear that Paul. All my best wishes to you, Theresa and your family.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, my little yuletide elfs on a shelfs. May you all have a merry and festive Christmas, and don't forget to think about your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ during this holiest of seasons, and maybe stop by your local church and say a few words of thanks to Him.

Quo, best of luck to your MIL.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At the office. My son is playing sesame street games on my computer waiting for my boss to send us home. I just heard her yelling at her kids to get ready to go so I'm guessing will be sent home soon to.

Note the two hour drive to Montreal on the rain.

Merry Christmas to you all, and vibes to Quo's family..

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
never bothered with daily reports. this is the 4th day my stepson wakes up in the hospital. went in sunday in severe pain. docs seem to think it's pancreatic inflammation. tests, tests, and more tests. no definitive answer. his fiance' has been giving him an earful, which is unfair. trying to help with grandbaby as much as we can, while finishing up xmas shopping/wrapping. wanted to go to mammoth today since wife is off, though those plans are changed. maybe friday.

either way, thanks for being the bestest online group to post with...........

wait, i said "post"............

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
maybe stevew is planning to nail someone to a cross tomorrow? why you guys gotta make everything about religion?

vibes and peace to all who need them.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning

Called into work for holiday OT, I will take that at 50 ish an hour.

Wife is doing really great.

And as for the gmt... You got your holidays backwards, Christmas is the birth, Easter is the crucifixion.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Wife, her brother, and Mariko are off to the aquarium with my father-in-law. I elected to stay home to get some work done and to not be on baby-chasing duty.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
spent 45 minutes wandering around the mall parking lot leading people on a wild goose chase for prime parking spots.

my work is done here.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
At 2:30 am December 24, my beard breached peripheral vision. Beard production began October first and has continued uninterrupted. There are no plans to halt progress at this time. That is all.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I too went to rei today. It really wasn't that bad. Then I got a haircut. No wait.
I can't grow a beard. I get to about 10 days and it's so damn itchy it drives me nuts