Quantcast

wedsfuckingday gmt

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sorry, but "mighty poops" aren't able to be curved.

:D
The most amazing poop I've ever witnessed was literally the size of a Coke can. Pretty much exactly too, the girth and length were dead nuts. Amazingly there was no pee or toilet paper either when I walked in on it. It was like the immaculate shit.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i come from a long line of mighty poopers. i still regret not photographing that one dump that curved itself into a pretzel.
i hate the dumps that you think are epic and you will be regaling the grandchildren with the tales of them for years to come only for them to slide down the rabbit hole with nary a trace and before you can flush.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Actually have time to post on RM at work for once! My schedule is HELL this year. Anyway it's damn cold outside and we aren't getting all of the snow that Western NY is.
Did I miss the RM Secret Santa thread? Any other pressing issues? I feel so out of the loop!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:wave:

I had no idea so many of you were German. :confused: Not feeling so great this morning, there I are things I should accomplish, but probably wont.

You trying to kill that poor low lander?
Maybe Adventurous, Stoney, FT, and I can kill CJ *and* Toshi in one ride. I like the sounds of it...

Not sure about 'squeeb - he could go either way... Killer... or Kill-ee. :D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Probably won't be riding. By the pics I've seen it doesn't have the "wow" factor I require to haul a bike across the country. ;)

All the CO ride reports I've seen look like Eric's, just on narrower fireroads.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning. Actually have time to post on RM at work for once! My schedule is HELL this year. Anyway it's damn cold outside and we aren't getting all of the snow that Western NY is.
Did I miss the RM Secret Santa thread? Any other pressing issues? I feel so out of the loop!

who is handling RMSS this year? it's about that time!