Quantcast

wedsfuckingday gmt

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Colorado for a mid-life crisis?

Nick, SS, FT, Stoney, etc makes a lot more sense now....
I'm pretty sure that only Nick and Stoney moved here when they were middle-aged. :D

FT and I have been here awhile.

Although I gotta say (and Truck will probably agree) - it's a pretty good place to be if you're gonna have one.

I'm also pretty sure that none of us play golf. That shit is just sad.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

After seeing some of the graphics for GTA 5 on the PS4, I almost want to buy one. Seeing how I missed getting one at the WalMart for $90, I guess I'll wait. I did finally hook up the PS3 to the new TV and what a difference. Almost the same thing :rofl: Jen's old TV was really nice about 20 years ago (Sony Trinitron CRT), but it was long overdue to be replaced. I still need to get rid of the 800# monster, ugh.

<edit> I didn't golf once this year and that sucks. I went to the driving range once, but that was it. Maddie made me promise that the 3 of us would golf. I haven't played with Jen, but she talks a lot of shit. I used to be pretty good, but I only play a few times a year.

Hell, next summer is going to be crazy. Jen wants quads for her and Maddie and a moto for me, plus we have the boat, and Maddie wants to see the new trails at Stubb Stewart now that she can ride. Not enough weekends. I need to golf during the week or something.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I moved one of those fuckers by myself out of the car, through the garage into the house, down the stairs into the basement. I tell the tale and people don't believe it.
I can barely get my arms around it enough to pick up and can't get that heavy f@cker off the stand (it is 2 pieces, the TV and the custom fitted stand with glass doors). Not only is it big and heavy as all hell, it's awkward too. Plus all the weight is behind the glass, it's not like the weight is distributed at all. :rofl:

I gave up and set the flat screen up in the front room with the PS3 and played sitting on the floor. :D

<edit> I told Jenny we should go redneck and put the flat screen on top of the CRT.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I am working today. Had a good poop last night. Offered to describe it to teh wifebot, but she didn't want to hear of it. I just want to share my life experiences...