Quantcast

Wee Adventure Film Festival 2012 - submissions wanted!

WeeAdventure

Chimp
Dec 14, 2009
Interested in making adventure and extreme sports films? Want to see your film on the big screen in front of hundreds of adventure fans? If so then submit your high definition film to WAFF 2012.

The Wee Adventure Film Festival, is an annual event that celebrates adventure and extreme sports. This year the 5th WAFF is taking place in Dublin’s Vicar St. on the 30th of March, 2012. Amateur and professional film makers are invited to submit HD short films (max 10 minutes). This is your opportunity to share your adventures with an adrenaline addicted audience. WAFF Awards for Best Amateur Film, Best Professional Film and Audience Favourite will be presented on the night. Check out our website www.waff.ie for more info and terms and conditions, or get in touch with the festival director john@waff.ie. Closing date for film submission is the 15th December 2011.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I could see me ending up in a lot of trouble with any film festival asking me to submit "wee adventures."

I had this friend named Glenn who was fond of calling his penis "Peaty" and for years I have been calling my member "Pablo." We were drinking this one evening, and began to seriously discuss making a cartoon by the name of "Peaty and Pablo's short adventures." (We're to Irishmen, we're not known for inches alone...)

Anyhow, nothing ever came of it, but this idea inspires me to see about maybe making the "Adventures" film starring my schlager. I could have such classic short stories as:
- Peaty and Pablo do push-up's in the cave
- Peaty and Pablo run away from the Rabbi.
- Peaty and Pablo go to Disneyland
- And of course, Peaty and Pablo's final adventure: Marriage land!