Quantcast

Weekend day 1

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
First proper MTB ride on dirt since November. Tried to time it late in the afternoon to avoid people, still too many of them and not enough masks being used where it would have been nice e.g. we stop and pull to the side, pull up our bandit masks and mouth breathers with masks dangling around their necks just walk on by...

New fancy Garmin part financed via selling my old Garmin and my DJ to @stoney records jumps, my new objective is jumping off as many rocks as possible, more so than before. Todays' 10 mile ride allegedly had a massive 136ft of ground covered in the air with 7.5s of hangtime, yeah! (Who knows how bad they are, but it amused me)
Capture.JPG

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We got Vizsla #2. She's a doll. A robust one that need to shed a few pounds.

Wilma and Maya are getting along so good, impressed!

It was heartbreaking to pick her up directly from her parents. They were so sad, and yet relieved to have found the best family possible! She's already being loved to death! ;)

View attachment 145158j
Permij reserved just for you...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode bike in woods. pushed myself a bit. it was good. solid evening with the fam. supposed to go ride more bikes tomorrow at 8:00. lol. i haven't gotten out of bed before 8 except to piss and crawl back in since the kids were sent home from school in march. plus i hate any form of physical activity before 10 at the earliest. i guess i should stop drinking beers and go to bed now. dammit vinnycactus.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I fried of mine got crushed in her car last night when a massive tree fell on it. She survived with a broken back, car looks like a crushed coke can. Those storms were no joke.
That happened in our town, wife saw a woman post a message on FB that the car got hauled to her husband's shop downtown. Or what was left of it. Hope she's as ok as she can be...