Quantcast

Weekend plans?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
not much riding this w/e

Lark street fest, woodstock tattoo fest, good guys (huge) car show, catching a local funk, actually the naaaasty and the tasty, dirtalicious and nutritious, the sly, the slick and wicked funk band

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Flying back home to the SF Bay Area for my pop's 60th b-day. In my 25 years, I've never known how old my dad was, and I liked it that way. For me, it was just like my dad never aged. But then my mom blurted it out on the phone a couple weeks ago. Dammit mom! Now when every year passes by, I'm gonna be thinking..."Well, dad's 61, oh now dad's 62".

I want to get some riding in, but alas I will be sans bike and time. I'll probably do some climbing or bouldering at the climbing gyms in the area.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
hey IAB...be sure to watch Brian carry his bike over a two foot rock...it's hilarious!

Now you're pointing fingers and making me feel inferior. Knock it off. Walking a 1 foot drop is no big deal. ;)

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
damn thread hijackers...

hey rip, where in NE are you? i'm in western mass.
can't ride this weekend though on account of a separated shoulder. one of my riding buddies/team mates also has one, so we're gonna go with the rest of the umass race team to the UNH race and be drunken cheerleaders. and i gotta clean my house. those are my weekend plans