Quantcast

Weekend riding at the shore...rollcall

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Checkin to see who all's planning on coming up for some fun shore riding this weekend?

Are we all riding together or separately? Steve (I think) wanted to hit up Eagle and show those trails off, then Sunday head over so Snacks and I can do CBC etc etc. Eagle has some super fun stuff, though my understanding is that most is over my head so I'll be wandering around with the camera :D.

I head up Friday night, so PM me and I'll get you my and Steve's numbers so we can all meet up in easy to find locations.

Jr

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Mr. Biggins - I been riding and workin and spendin time with my sweetie....and that about sums up my day to day ;) that plus the necessary hours of sleep once a week

Is CBC on Fromme or Seymour? I've been on each mountain once (except for Eagle and the Woodlot), so I'm not sure which trails I rode at each location. I'm sure if the crowd wants to go to Fromme we'll all go to Fromme :D Everything in life should be easy not complicated ;)

I don't believe my bullit has an 8 on it...I think it has the SC logo on it still (amazing after so many years of riding and crashing that one logo remains intact. ;)

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
66 said:
CBC is Seymore. I would like to meet up with you folks. What is the schedule.

Ehhhr, well with Snacks injured and Oly unable to go I think everything is up in the air at this point.

Kevin/trailhacker...you still coming up for at least a day of play? What about Holliswood? Crashing_Sux and his lovely partner Megan_Black?

I know there's a few others planning on going too...though I believe most of those going aren't heavy RM posters :D

Lemme talk to Steve tonight after the work hours. Last we spoke the plan was Eagle Mtn one day, and Seymour or Fromme the next. We were gonna try Seymour one of the days so I can ride with the crowd though I never mind being a picture taker.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
Kevin and I are out:mumble:

I won't be riding on the dirt for about 6 weeks.
Well then...lol...that's such a bummer about your injury :( Sorry it took me an extra day to catch on hehe....We'll just have to make a trip to the shore after you're healed and up to riding some fun technical stuff :D We'll just make our own shore clinic!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i might be up there with two other portland types from saturday onwards. not quite sure if it's happening yet

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Sweetness, well if y'all wanna ride with us send me a quick PM or email at jr_bullit@msn.com. I'll give you my and steve's cell numbers and we'll work out a meeting spot and where everyone wants to ride Saturday/Sunday. We're both planning on being out there, and I'm planning on taking pics the day we hit up Eagle (I'm just learning skinnies and am a wee big shaky on the ones that actually pose some technical difficulty)...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Sweetness, well if y'all wanna ride with us send me a quick PM or email at jr_bullit@msn.com. I'll give you my and steve's cell numbers and we'll work out a meeting spot and where everyone wants to ride Saturday/Sunday. We're both planning on being out there, and I'm planning on taking pics the day we hit up Eagle (I'm just learning skinnies and am a wee big shaky on the ones that actually pose some technical difficulty)...
This sucks :mumble:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
This sucks :mumble:
Ya tell me about it! Injuries totally suck, especially the kind that involve breakages...but no worries right? The shore will still be there when you are healed and we will ride then! :D

Eagle is a mountain full of trails not too far outta coquitlam (I rarely do the driving and as a passenger I'd rather just look at all the pretty green trees...lol..sorry). :p If you wanna hook up, however, lemme know :D. Steve's kind of our tour guide slash super cool dood to ride with

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
I will let you know soon. I am trying to meet up with someone for a test ride. What ever I do will revolve around that. What type of riding is out at Eagle?

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
66 said:
I will let you know soon. I am trying to meet up with someone for a test ride. What ever I do will revolve around that. What type of riding is out at Eagle?
This part is "second hand" because Steve's the one who's told me about the trails (and that they're over my head so I'll be taking pics...)...It's supposed to be a lot like the woodlot. Super flowy, fast, big drops and jumps and amazingly well designed. Essentially if you keep your speed constant throoughout you'll hit everything no problem, but you don't wanna second guess or check up on something as it approaches.

edit: Oh ya....I'm trying to remember if I know you outside of RM?

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
my girlfriend reminded me of who you are. You and she talked about a team a couple years ago at Beacon. I now ride a white M1 and I don't ride with jerseys. hmmm. here....

Attachments

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
66 said:
my girlfriend reminded me of who you are. You and she talked about a team a couple years ago at Beacon. I now ride a white M1 and I don't ride with jerseys. hmmm. here....

Ohhh yeah! I remember now...is she coming too? She's got a good memory!

Jr

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
66 said:
Ahh....how sweet! :love:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Aight y'all...final roll call for Saturday/Sunday shore riding :D.

Saturday - hitting up Eagle. Me, the slowpoke, will be taking pics of all the studmuffins who like dem skinny high stuffs ;).

Sunday - hitting Semour for some CBC pipeline action. Me, the slowpoke, will - well - be slow and y'all are just gonna havta deal with that ;).

I have a coupla PMs with some numbers to call Saturday night for Sunday's rides. You know who you are. :D

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I dunno if we're riding this weekend or where...I think Saturday's a climbing day. I know when Steve was first getting to know the Shore trails he found a bunch of maps on line for different areas. I'll ask him for the URL and PM it to you.
Tons of good stuff up there...Enjoy!