Quantcast

weekend shed shuttles

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
we are looking for a few folks that want to shuttle the shed this sunday 06/10/07. it's best done with 5-6 folks lapping it out with the mini-van sitting out a turn. if there are more, it will require another shuttle vehicle. we will only be riding the 4 steep and 1 shuttleable freeride trail.

i'll post to this thread each weekend that we are setting up rides locally. PM/email/call me if you are interested in joining.

some pictures of rocks.

Mar 3, 2007
Columbia
We should be up there this Sunday around 10ish to shuttle with our shop van if you are interested in meeting up. We can stick about 15 bikes in our van at a time with a pick-up truck behind carrying people. We'll probably meet up at the top of Pipeline.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
so far... DßR, stiff, willpowa, and i are in for sunday sunday sunday! sorry princeton, we won't be riding that side of the shed. we will be shuttling the more tech stuff. maybe we will see y'all up there?

Mar 3, 2007
Columbia
Yea, we will probably venture over to the techy stuff. Maybe I'll see if we want to start there around 10 if your interested. I have a bone to pick with Trail Six that hopefully will go over alright.

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
It sucks I drove the hour there, only to realize that my DHX 5 rear shock had exploded, so I had to turn right back around and go home. I'm going to send the shock off to get Pushed and hopefully I'll have it back by this weekend otherwise I'm racing on my hardtail at Wisp.