Quantcast

Weekend Trip to Big Bear

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
We decided to head up with a group of friends for one more trip to Big Bear before ski season opens.

5:45 AM departure time from San Diego.

Real foggy drive.

Then BAM!! Beautiful clear sunny and pleasant day at San Berdu National Forest.
Edlubba and Oz

Some of the crew we rode with.

Oz

mmmmm...lunch

Which way should we go, did someone remember to bring the map.

Oz likes to show off for the camera

The poor old Gary Fisher Joshua bike bound for a very flat landing.

There he goes again.

Someone forgot to tell me you aren't supposed to be jumping in spandex ;) :p

What is a trip without at least one mechanical...

Very fun day and very cool people we rode with can't wait to do it again next year.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Hey Shyrmp..great pics you look way to serious when you ride.. and spandex is fine on girls when you jump :biggrin: it adds to the beauty :brows:

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Is this better :p
You still looked serious here.

Borderline smile here...but still.

Can't wait to see the helmet cam footage of us booking it on the fire road at 40mph, hounding your ass and a close call with an oncoming dirt bike. Good times.

I need longer knee high socks fo sho!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
So what's this, does Oz own a Rein now? Or was he just test riding it? Hmm... I'm gonna have to bet myself an IH MkIII and show him that the Iron of the Horse is better than the big Giant! :) lol I'll ride the MkIII like it's my Sunday. Which I now ride 8 miles a day to and from work, downhill to work and uphill all the way home (grueling on a DH bike). It's a great workout, I get sweaty both ways, cause I have lot's of fun jumping off all the curbs and imperfections in the road too work, then it's just a slow tiring climb home. :)

Gotta love it, at least I'll be in great condition and have great endurance for racing DH/4X in the 2007 season! :)

-Patrick