Quantcast

Weekly ride thread......

Lt.Dan

Thank you sir may I have another!
May 15, 2002
el cajon
um well today i found out my new place is ready to move into so this weeks gonna be hectic. and this weekend im going to be at the desert. damn! maybe weds after 2:00? or friday morning or sometime before 2:00.

Im going to the boardwalk right now for some urban/wheelies if anyone else wants go. ill be there in about an hour, mb to pb and back and forth. Not a cloud outside my window.

Jul 1, 2005
Pasadena, CA
i haven't ridden in a week and a half, i have an itch. i would like to ride on friday. just something short, like redbox to switzer maybe? or if i have time, maybe mt. wilson?

Lt.Dan

Thank you sir may I have another!
May 15, 2002
el cajon
Change of plans. Not going to the desert so ill deffinetly have time to ride this weekend. Anyone for sure wanna shuttle noble? Have yet to ride it even though it's almost in my back yard.

Tonycalves

Monkey
Feb 16, 2005
PB SanDiego/NYC
If I'm not working that day I'll definatly ride Noble, love that place was there Sat. Can't ride tomorrow. But if it rains I won't work and can ride Wed. on.

protijy

Chimp
Oct 25, 2001
San Diego
Just moved here from Boston been riding Mission Trails and Sycamore canyon mostly, looking for local after work rides I finally got lights. Usually go with another friend that just moved here also on Thursdays, but I'm up for any day!

hit me up if there is a group ride going on, -Thanks

Scott