Quantcast

weeknight rides

flydi007

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
asleep at my desk
So i had a total office space moment at work this week and now have to work this weekend, which means no riding. :mumble: is anyone interested in doing any weeknight rides next week around the portland area? i'm either thinking of urban or up in forest park, or any trails just outside of town. let me know-flydi007@hotmail.com

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Some friends and I are thinking about going down to Oregon and riding Post-Canyon. If you know the trail network and would like to show us around since we have never been there that would be cool. Hopefully, will be down there late Monday night till Wednesday afternoon.

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
flydi007 said:
So i had a total office space moment at work this week and now have to work this weekend, which means no riding. :mumble: is anyone interested in doing any weeknight rides next week around the portland area? i'm either thinking of urban or up in forest park, or any trails just outside of town. let me know-flydi007@hotmail.com
Just avoid your boss towards the end of the day and you'll have all weekend to ride :)

flydi007

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
asleep at my desk
dirtmover said:
Some friends and I are thinking about going down to Oregon and riding Post-Canyon. If you know the trail network and would like to show us around since we have never been there that would be cool. Hopefully, will be down there late Monday night till Wednesday afternoon.
i actually haven't been out to post canyon yet-but i'd be up for checking it out.

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
dirtmover said:
I'd like to ride any of those days and know Post Canyon well. Let me know if you want a guide.