Quantcast

Weeks worth of rides -Justbill returns-Foxboro-Northboro-My family and BadDNA's Bday

splat

Nam I am
So it has been a Busy week !

Lets start with Last Sunday ,

in Vietnam and JustBill Showed up witha cast of other me , My Son ,ThaKidd , SpecialK and MarkJc.

Lets just say it would be a carnage ride! 2 Broken pedals , lots of Bruises and scrapes and some stitches !

But lets get to teh riding

Lets see howlong will this guy survive , No Helment on a Ridgid Huffy!

My Son On Little Moab

My Son Coming down Widow Maker

OK Now Fast forward to Thursday Night , and BADdna's Birthday ride.

Again in Vietnam
The crew would Be Berkshire_rider , BadDNA , Dan, Dane , Woodsguy, Strangeland2 , BadCrumbleand, IrishBlue76, CrockettJ, and Silver turtle ( dirtrider2 ) would join us later.

Dan Can start things off

Bad Crumble with IrishBlue in the background.

The Brithday Boy on Donnies demize

Dane hits a tree.

Berkshire Rider

Ahh Dane your Bike left with out you

CrockettJ

And the silver turlte showing off his light

We went and had some post ride drinks , I'll let BadDNA post those Pics :)

Next On to Saturday and Foxboro, I didn't get many pics but here they are .

IF_rider Launching

Crockettj Climbing a steep rock, My camera angle does no justice to this

This angle shows it a little Better

the silver turtle on some rocks

Now on to Today ( sunday ) We up to NorthBoro and was shown some new Trails, Lots of fun , with Rob, Quo_fan and Big T , these were very XC trails and lots of good flow , but not much for Pictures but here is what i got .

Our Most excellent Guide

BigT crossing the North Bridge

Rob Crossing the Same bridge

And fianlly from Here Quo_fan crossing he South Bridge. Rob and I would go do a loop in Mt Pisgah and as it always does over there it kicked my Ass!

I got home from NorthBoro and the Boy wants to Go into Nam and show My wife some of the new hits that his is hitting , so In We went. I was blow away how well he was climbing today he really rode well.

any way I tried to frame him between the 2 rocks

THe launcher on Rubber Stamp

My Wife on the rock Berm

The Boy on the decent down the fire road

Wife a little farther down

Next on to tommorow !!

MTBracer

Monkey
Nov 19, 2007
Massachusetts
Awesome pics. Where are all you guys located? I'd be very interested in riding with you if I could. I'm in Dudley, and I know Vietnam is around somewhere. if you guys didn't mind of course :biggrin:

splat

Nam I am
Awesome pics. Where are all you guys located? I'd be very interested in riding with you if I could. I'm in Dudley, and I know Vietnam is around somewhere. if you guys didn't mind of course :biggrin:

Your not too far away, BadDNA is Up in Oxford , Vietnam is in Milford/Holliston, We ride out you way a bit , In particular the Sutton water works, Douglas State forest , Hodges and the Blackstone Canal.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
that's the first time i have ever seen justbill in something other than jeans. i'm glad to see he's still riding, i haven't seen him in a long time.